The Muppet Family

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey Domonic! You're back, man! Great to see new updates again.

Piggy with attitude? Ooooh! Piggy in character! Write more!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch.8
"Well...I must teach you proper etiquette!"Piggy said.
"Well we know them!"Fozzie said.
"Say please and thank you!"Gonzo said.
"If you burp say excuse me!"Dominic said.
"Don't flip somebody into the wall until you get to know them better!!!!"Clara said.
"Very good, but there's more to it than that!"Piggy said. "I'm thinking you should be less like you and more like me..."
"Piggy!"Steven said shocked at what his sister said.
"We can't change!"Dominic said.
"We're Muppets!"Fozzie said.
"WHO CARES?"Piggy said. "I don't want Muppets! I want proper ladies and gentlemen!" Dominic, and Fozzie frowned before walking into their rooms.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
CH.9
"Come on guys she can't have meant it!"Kermit said holding a sad Dominic's hand.
"She did!"Fozzie said crying.
"I'm sure she likes you both a lot!"Kermit said. "Now let's go host the party."
"Very well brother,"Dominic said in an over formal voice.
"NO Dominic. I want you both to listen to me. We're Muppets. I don't ever ever ever want to see any of you ever acting normal okay?"he asked. "Being normal to a Muppet means betraying oneself. If you want to put a pickle outfit on and sing a song from My Fair Lady you do it!"
"Mind reader!"Fozzie said.
"If you want to sing a song that's intended more for girls who cares!"Kermit said.
"Right!"Dominic said.
"Now I want both of you to go out there and show them just how weird and odd you are. Can you do that for me?"Kermit asked. He loved his brothers, and their antics are what made him smile.
"Yes!"Dominic said.
"Right!"Fozzie said.
"If Piggy's your friend,"Kermit said. "She'll not criticize you for being yourselves!"

Stan Davis

Reaction score
great part i wish i can see Gonzo and Mandy juggling Chainsaws

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Kermit's right! I'm definetely not normal. I talk funny, and I wear glasses. I love having weird things. So, who doesn't?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
(Oooh request from the audience! I'll take it!)
Ch. 10
"Hello,"a woman with blonde hair said. "Well you must be Piggy's new friends!"
"I sure am!"Dominic said. "I'd like to sing a little song for the occasion!"
"Please do! As long as it's a tribute to me!"she said.
[Dominic]
Well I saw the thing coming out of the sky. It had one long horn and one big eye! I looked into its face and I said hoo wee. It looked like a purple people eater to me!
It was an one-eyed one-horned flying purple people eater! Sure looked strange to me!
"Enough!"Piggy said.
"Awww....there are more verses!"Dominic said.
"I know now stop that, and behave the right way!"Piggy snapped.
"This is the right way for me!"Dominic said.
"What school do skunks go to? P.U.!"Fozzie said laughing alogn with Dominic and Jaz.
"Stop!"Piggy said growling at the bear.
"You stop!"Jaz said. Piggy gasped. That was the first time Jaz spoke unkindly to her sister. Jaz continued to frown as she held hands with Fozzie and they told more jokes. Mandy and Gonzo meanwhile attempted to juggle chainsaws with no injuries. Clara and Steven were dancing together and flipping each other into the wall. (Steven had drinken one of Clara's special protein shakes so he was almost as strong as she was).
"That's it!"Piggy said. "You traitors!"she said slapping Jaz on the face. She gasped. She never dared hurt one of her siblings before. Jaz didn't seem too hurt physically, but more emotionally because Piggy didn't realize how much she loved her. "And as for you!"Piggy continued on her rant. "I hate you all! I want you to send them to their cousin's or something Kermie."
"NO Piggy!"Kermit yelled. "We're leaving, but I'm going too. I can't live without my siblings as easily as I could without you. I like you, but first and foremost I'm a Muppet!"Dominic hugged Jaz goodbye. Jaz kissed Fozzie on the cheek. Piggy opened her arms to hug Kermit to appologize. Kermit merely shook her hand, and muttered a goodbye. He did have feelings for her, but it was hard to love who had hurt his brother's and Clara's feelings. They walked out not knowing where to go next.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
NOOOOOO! Don't leave Kermie.... I mean Kermit. Please don't stop here, Domonic! Keep posting!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
(Don't worry I won't!)
Ch.11
"Guys..."Kermit said. "I can't find a home soon enough to give us somewhere to sleep tonight. We can check into a hotel!"
"Great!"Dominic said trying to be happy, but he missed his new best friend Jaz.
"We can afford to live there for a pretty long time, and see how nice it is!"Kermit said.
"Ewwww!"Gonzo complained. It was a very fancy hotel, and unlikely to appeal to him.
"I can stay here,"Dominic said.
"Oh no performers!"a familiar voice said."They trash the rooms. Not that you'd do that ....huh kids?"
"Teen Hearthrob?!"they all said surprised.
"Yup!"Teen said. "Oh my gosh that nasty pig made you leave huh?" Teen picked Dominic up and held him close. Normally the Muppet Siblings hated it when people picked them up like babies, but Dominic was so upset even being hugged by Teen seemed comforting.
"Yes,"Kermit said as Teen set Dominic down. "I'm afraid she did."
"I don't understand!"Fozzie said. "Why doesn't she likes us?"
"She doesn't like genius!"Teen said in a disgusted tone. "Come into my room all of you!" Teen's "room" would have been a sufficent size for a very large motel. It had everything a movie theater section, a bowling alley, and even what looked like an airport. The Muppets held on to each others hands, and poor Dominic reluctantly gripped onto the sleeve on the pop star's black jacket.
"Now!"Teen said. "Let's have some bowling."
"What's that ball?"Gonzo asked surprised to see himself on it.
"Oh! I'm such a fan! I love you all, and I really hate that stupid rule about no celebrity guests!"Teen said."But people I have buisness with can stay...."
"Buisness?"Kermit asked.
"Sure!"Teen said. "How about joining my act?"
"Well....Teen,"Kermit said.
"You'll share my room!"Teen insisted. Well to be perfectly truthful it was more of an order.
"We accept,"Kermit sighed. What choice did they have?
"I don't want to be with Teen 24/7,"Dominic complained as the star left to pick up something from the food court.
news is all bad,
When you're sour and blue,
When you start to get mad
You should do what I do-

Aaah!

Tell yourself
How lucky you are...

When your life's going wrong
When the fates are unkind
When you're limping along
And get kicked from behind
Tell yourself how lucky you are...
Why decry a cloudy sky
An empty purse
A crazy universe?
My philosophy is simply
Things could be worse!
So be happy you're here.
Think of life as a thrill
And if worse comes to worse
(As we all know it will)
Thank your lucky star
You've gotten this far...

We're here in this beautiful theatre -

(To a child in the audience - obviously a rich kid!)
And you're in the first row!
(To audience)
How lucky to be in the theatre!
More lucky than you know!
You could have the luck of our hero
Whose luck has been running low

FOR CERTAIN!
"You're right!"Fozzie said."
[all]
Tell yourself how lucky you are!
(Song used-How Lucky You Are-From Seussical.)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 12
"I'm making cookies!"Piggy said. "Chocolate chip your favorite Mandy!"
"Thanks,"Mandy said"But I'm not hungry!"She shut her door in Piggy's face. Piggy growled. Was it her fault those weirdoes had left them?
"Who wants to play Mario Kart?"Piggy asked.
"NOt with you!"Jaz said annoyed with Piggy. She had a best friend, and a boyfriend now, so she didn't want to talk to the girl who took them away from her."
Steven wouldn't even say one word to her.
Piggy sighed as she sat in her chair. She bit a cookie. "It could use a little sardine!"
she said giggling. "Oh no!" Piggy couldn't believe it. She said something Dominic would say. Was she becoming a Muppet after all?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 13
"Well guys!"Dominic said. "It's our first show in this theater. It's so big, how will they see us! We're so small!"
"Up you get!"Teen said boosting Dominic onto his shoulders. His back up chorus carried the Muppets over to a high up stage, so the whole audience could.
Teen set Dominic down. Dominic smiled as he began to sing.
[Dominic]
Well a man came to our house our house our house. A man came to our house to sell us some brooms. So we asked him to come in and we hit him with a hammer. And we stored him in the closet in my father's room (Dominic opens a closet to show Kermit)
[Dominic and Kermit]
But you're always welcome at our house any time
en a lady came to our house
Our house
Our house
A lady came to find out why I wasn't in school.
So we asked her to come in,
And we gave her some poisoned lemonade,
And hid her in the freezer where it's nice and cool.

But you're always welcome in our house.
Any time of the day.
Yes,
You're always welcome at our house,
And we hope you will stay.

Then a kid came into our yard
Our yard
Our yard
A kid came into our yard to get his ball.
We asked him to come in,
And we took in the basement,
And we sealed him up inside the basement wall.

Any time of the day.
Yes,

So when you come to our house
Our house
Our house
When you come to our house,
We'll have some fun.
We'll ask you to come in,
And we'll take you in the kitchen,
And we'll put you in the oven until you're done.

Any time of the day.
Yes,

And we know you will stay.
[chuckle]All about Shel Silverstein: http://www.musictory.com/music/Shel+Silverstein