Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Bill Daily

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This outline takes place during the first season.

Introduction
Kermit announces that Bill Daily is the guest star and then introduces the opening number.

Opening Number: Eighth Day of The Week
Gloat, Snake Frackle, Lnny the Lizard and Droop sing together.

Backstage
Miss Piggy complains to Hilda about not cleaning her best dress for the closing number. Hilda says that she did, but Miss Piggy thinks that Hilda is lying and karate chops her.

Introduction
kermit introduces Bill Daily.

Act
Bill Daily makes some balloon animals, but Gorgon heap keeps eating them. Finally, after having enough, Bill hits Gorgon Heap on the head with a hammer.

Balcony
Waldorf: What did you think of that?
Statler: Well, I wouldn't want to see Bill Daily.

Song: Fun, Fun, Fun
The Gogolala Jubilee Jugband performs the Beach Boys song.

Backstage
Hilda is mad at Miss Piggy. She talks to Mildred about what has happened, saying that she knows that she cleaned the dress that Piggy was supposed to wear. After they leave the room, Miss Piggy walks out of a dressing room with Rowlf, complaining about her dress not being cleaned like Hilda promised, but Rowlf could care less.

Muppet News
The Newsman interviews a basketball coach (Bill Daily) who is considering quitting coaching to be a ballet dancer. When the newsman asks why he is doing such a thing, the coach says that he'll probably make better scores as a dancer.

At The Dance

Woman: Do you listen to the radio very often?
Man: No, my dad always told me that a good husband never listens to his wife.

George: What do you think of last saturdays "Salute to The 1940's Broadway Musicals parade"?
Mildred: Oh, I loved it.
George: If you loved it so much, then why didn't you marry it?

Shouting lady: (shouting) I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT...
Dance partner: (opens mouth, but can't get a word out)
Shouting lady: NOBODY EVER WANTS TO TALK TO ME.....
Dance Partner: (opens his mouth again but can't get any words out)
Shouting Lady: NOBODY EVER WANTS TO TALK TO ME. WHY< YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME, DO YOU?
Dance Partner: (tries to talk but get's interrupted again)
Shouting Lady: SPEAK UP, WHY DON'T YOU?

UK Spot: Windy
Floyd leads the Electric Mayhem while a very bad wind blows the band away.

Backstage
Miss Piggy and Hilda continue yelling at each other over whetehr Hilda cleaned Piggy's dress while the other muppets watch and cheer like a crowd at a sporting event would.

Talk Spot
Kermit is happy to have Bill daily on the show, and Bill Daily is happy to be on the show, only he doesn't like the number of monsters that appear on the show. he then get's ganged up by several monsters, including Gloat, Boppity, the heaps, the scoffs, Sweetums, and The Mutations.

Balcony
Statler: Those monsters don't scare me.
Waldorf: oh, then what does?
Statler: Everything else in this theater.

Introduction
Sam announces that today is Wanda's birthday, and then introduces wayne and Wanda.

Wayne and Wanda: Happy Birthday
Wayne sings Happy Birthday to Wanda, and actually succeeds in finishing the song, but then Gloat pops his head out of the cake.

Backstage
Hilda has washed the dress again and presents it to Miss Piggy, as good as new, but then Gloat, Boppity, and Gorgon heap run backstage and mess up the dress. Gorgon heap says "That's the secodn time tonight that we've had to mess up that dress". Miss Piggy realizes why it wwas so dirty, apologizes to Hilda for wrongfully accusing her, and then karate chops all of the monsters.

Panel Discussion
Kermit's panel guests include Bill Daily, Fozzie Bear, Shouting Lady, and Gloat. The topic is "Disasters: Natual or Planned?" Fozzie thinks that disasters happen because the the hateful audience. The Shouting lady shouts that disasters happen because she thinks that too many people are too loud and not quiet enough. Bill think that disasters happen because they call the wind maria. Fozzie says that even he thinks that is a stupid theory.

Backstage
Scooter looks for Miss Piggy. He asks Gorgon Heap if he has seen her, and Piggy is in her mouth. Scooter tells Piggy to stand by for the next sketch, but Piggy says she can't find a way out of Gorgon's mouth, and one of the other monsters ate her dress. Piggy also karate chops Gorgon from inside his stomache (Gorgon Heap: Not again!)

Closing Number: While Strolling Through the Park One Day
Bill sings and dances while greeting several female muppets, including Mildred, Janice, Wanda, the girl from The Gogolala Jubilee Juband, and Miss Mousey.

Good Night
Kermit and Bill Daily are joined by Hilda, Gorgon heap, Miss Piggy (still in Gorgons mouth), Gloat, and The Scoffs.

After Credits
Gloat is sitting in Waldorf's spot.
Statler: Hey, waldorf, you're starting to look a little green. Go home and take next week off.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Very funny use of Gorgon Heap. Bill hitting him with a hammer and Piggy karate chopping him from the inside.:big_grin:

This and your use of Carl and Rizzo in your Weird Al MT outline fit in so very well with my thoughts expressed in my thread Monsters eating fellow muppets doesn't it?

You have read that thread haven't you?

Oh and Hilda getting chopped took me aback because she was one of the last characters I would have ever expected to be attacked by Piggy but you did it very plausibly. Well done:cool:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
This and your use of Carl and Rizzo in your Weird Al MT outline fit in so very well with my thoughts expressed in my thread Monsters eating fellow muppets doesn't it?

You have read that thread haven't you?
I actually can't remember whether I've read that thread or not, but I do remember seeing that thread title.

P

Philip Kippel

minor muppetz said:
Opening Number: Eighth Day of The Week
Gloat, Snake Frackle, Lnny the Lizard and Droop sing together.
Don't you mean "Eight Days a Week"?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I really liked this one. Favorite parts:

minor muppetz said:
Balcony
Waldorf: What did you think of that?
Statler: Well, I wouldn't want to see Bill Daily.

Muppet News
The Newsman interviews a basketball coach (Bill Daily) who is considering quitting coaching to be a ballet dancer. When the newsman asks why he is doing such a thing, the coach says that he'll probably make better scores as a dancer.

Shouting lady: (shouting) I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT...
Dance partner: (opens mouth, but can't get a word out)
Shouting lady: NOBODY EVER WANTS TO TALK TO ME.....
Dance Partner: (opens his mouth again but can't get any words out)
Shouting Lady: NOBODY EVER WANTS TO TALK TO ME. WHY< YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME, DO YOU?
Dance Partner: (tries to talk but get's interrupted again)
Shouting Lady: SPEAK UP, WHY DON'T YOU?

Wayne and Wanda: Happy Birthday
Wayne sings Happy Birthday to Wanda, and actually succeeds in finishing the song, but then Gloat pops his head out of the cake.

Panel Discussion
Bill think that disasters happen because they call the wind maria. Fozzie says that even he thinks that is a stupid theory.

After Credits
Gloat is sitting in Waldorf's spot.
Statler: Hey, waldorf, you're starting to look a little green. Go home and take next week off.
I laughed out loud at a number of those.

One note about this part:

Act
Bill Daily makes some balloon animals, but Gorgon heap keeps eating them. Finally, after having enough, Bill hits Gorgon Heap on the head with a hammer.
I thought he hit Gorgon with a balloon animal hammer. At a glance I thought it said he had enough balloons. That could be interesting.

Bill: "Wait- watch this!" (makes a large hammer out of balloons)
Gorgon: (amazed) "Oooo..."
(Bill hits Gorgon with it.)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Don't you mean "Eight Days a Week"?
I probably do. I think that the song I'm thinking of was performed by th Beatles, but I could be wrong (I've heard songs fro other groups that sound like Beatles songs. For example, the Simon and Garfunkle song Mrs. Robinson sounds like a Beatles song to me, and I didn't know untill I put it in an outline that Alone Again, Natually was not a Beatles song).

Gloat

Reaction score
You're very good at these and i really like them

Especially tyhis on, it seems very Gloat heavy :wink:

Stan Davis

Reaction score
who perform these characters
The Monsters in the opening number
Gloat
Gorgon heap

minor muppetz

Reaction score
who perform these characters
The Monsters in the opening number they all sing at once, so it really doesn't matter, but if it still matters to you, then Jim, Jerry, Richard, and John.
Gloat Hmmmm... Perhaps Jim Henson
Gorgon heap Richard