Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The pictures that were posted here are being taken down in most places. If you want to hold on to it, I suggest you copy it to your computer before it gets taken down. (If it does..)
That picture apparently was an illegal picture snapped during filming. Disney didn't allow it to be posted. They never want these things to be leaked.

RC1979

Reaction score
The pictures that were posted here are being taken down in most places. If you want to hold on to it, I suggest you copy it to your computer before it gets taken down. (If it does..)
That picture apparently was an illegal picture snapped during filming. Disney didn't allow it to be posted. They never want these things to be leaked.
I saved one of the photos to my photo album for my ipad.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I saved the Gonzo on set and that is the best photo I've ever seen. I am sure he's got something up in his sleeves (chuckles) I truly adore Gonzo.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Guys, in exactly one year from today is when "The Muppets..Again" will hit theaters.
Wow. It seems so far away. I hope time goes fast....I hate waiting.
Me too! If mom wants me to go see this movie, I'm going. If she just drags me there, I'm okay with that too.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
waiting sucks but I'm sure time will go by in no time!
anyway a european muppet adventure kinda makes me want to watch TGMC some more...
Yeah, you can never see TGMC too many times. Still on the fence as to what to think of the sequel basically being a re-hash of TGMC; on the one hand, TGMC was a masterpiece, and maybe lightning will strike twice; on the other hand, if it borrows too heavily from TGMC it'll feel kinda lazy to me. The Muppets had a lot in common with The Muppet Movie, but I think that's moreso because it was a semi-sequel to TMM; the "Standard Rich and Famous Contract" even played a large role. It'd be nice if The Muppets... Again is also more of a semi-sequel to TGMC than a rehash, with references to Lady Holiday and the Baseball Diamond, and, dare I hope, an appearance from Nicky Holiday, one of my favorite Muppet villains.

Reactions: mo