Easter Fozzie Plush at CVS

Drtooth

Reaction score
they also have Kermit and Animal..i have Kermit and Fozzie they actually look the best out of the 3
Wasn't able to find either of those two, and I've only seen Fozzie in some of the CVS's I've been in... Granted, one was insanely small. If any are left on clearance, I may just grab one.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
hmm might have to try and find these they look okay but hey the more muppet merchandise the merrier

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Wasn't able to find either of those two, and I've only seen Fozzie in some of the CVS's I've been in... Granted, one was insanely small. If any are left on clearance, I may just grab one.
im heading out this weekend to help someone find one...ill snap a pic of all 3 if i can and also post my 2

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wonder if Kermit and Animal are also in Lamb costumes or are they all different,like a Lamb,Chicken and Rabbit?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Took me a while to realize why it looks a bit off. The nose is a little too big, and the eyes are a little too far apart. Other than that, at least they overlap. Can't tell you how many of them get that wrong.

ncchuck

Reaction score
my cvs only had 1 fozzie and 1 kermit( which had lil bunny ears and tail) no animal, they are tiny around 4-5 inches and 10 bucks each

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I've been to five different CVS stores in my area recently, and I have not found a single one... Oddly, I found all 5 of the Valentines plush (the larger Kermit, Fozzie & Animal and the smaller Kermit & Animal) at those same stores... Very odd.

If anyone finds/buys multiples, I'd be interested in a set...

ncchuck

Reaction score
at 10 bucks each they are higher than the valentines one, i almost didnt get them at that price but though I dont need lunch this week :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know... I saw the Plush Animal form the Valentines assortment on 75% clearance, and I decided to get a Star Wars tin instead, as I really didn't like the look of the eyes and eyebrows.

Now I'm regretting that decision.

Of course, I blew a lot of money that day grabbing up Spider-Man chocolate eggs with toys inside. That screamed "recall notice," so I panicked.