Muppet Voice Impressions

SSLFan

Reaction score
My best impressions are of Elmo and Big Bird. Aside from those, I'm good at Cookie Monster (closer to David Rudmans), Grundgetta, Grover (a little bit), Prairie Dawn, Gonzo, Uncle Deadly, Beaker, Swedish Chef, Link Hearthrob singing, a little bit of Fozzie (closer to Eric's)and, just recently, I've learned I can do Miss Piggy. Also, would Barkley count? Even though he's just a dog. :big_grin:

Edit...forgot to put Camilla. :cluck:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I can do Link pretty well. Also lately I've been trying to do Rowlf, but that one isn't working out too well. :stick_out_tongue:

mo

Reaction score
I can sorta do prairie dawn...but only when she's singing that repetetive song :grr:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I had a sore throat yesterday, so I sound like Gonzo. Other than not, none. Though I speak Kermit-style 'r' sounds.

jgidley

Reaction score
Let's see: the ones that I'm not so bad at are Chef, Kermit, Beaker, The Newsman, Guy Smiley, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, the Count, and Statler

Misskermie

Reaction score
TIME HAS PASSED AND I CAN SOUND LIKE ROWLF!

HAPPY DAYS!

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I'm not going to claim to be a good impressionist. I have a variety of my own voices, but it's pretty embarrassing when I try to copy others. I can do a lot of the easier ones, like the Swedish Chef, Link, and Beaker. I can do an alright Kermit, a passable Gonzo, and a passable Miss Piggy, a decent Dr. Teeth, I can copy Janice's pitch and inflections alright. That's about it. And I'm sure I sound a lot better to myself than when others hear it! :stick_out_tongue:

Auberoun

Reaction score
Figured out how to do an near exact Floyd :sing: and :halo: , and JH's :smile:, :hungry:, and link.
and come very close to doing cookie :insatiable: grover :super:, bert, :frown:, ernie :stick_out_tongue:, and :confused:
Sometimes, if my voice cooperates, I can do a passable sam :attitude:.

Now if I could somehow get Disney or Seasme Workshop to realize that I can do those voices well, I'll be living my dream job! I would love to be the next Jim Henson, but I know I could never live up to him, he was awesome!

cjd874

Reaction score
Hmmm...let's see:
I think my best ones are Jim's characters from The Muppet Show...Kermit, Link Hogthrob, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Swedish Chef, Waldorf, and the Newsman
and Ernie from SS (not Guy Smiley, that one's really hard to do well)
*I use my Sam the Eagle voice whenever I disapprove of something I hear...HUMPH! That is NOT appropriate! Simply IN-decent! XD *
also good at these others:
MS: all the main Electric Mayhem members, Scooter, Fozzie, Beauregard, Lew Zealand, Uncle Deadly, Beaker, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Dr. Strangepork, and Statler
SS: Cookie Monster, Grover, Herry Monster, Biff, Herbert Birdsfoot, Big Bird, Bert, Oscar, the Count, and Don Music
My Miss Piggy, Robin, Crazy Harry, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepe, Elmo, and Oscar aren't great...but they're coming along.