Dreams about Muppets...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Just had a dream about Newsie. It was either last night or the night before. I was hanging out with him, and I thought it was hilarious. For some strange reason NO violence was bestowed upon him during the entire dream. He's someone I would like to hang out with.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's more other dreams I had.

. One dream was that when I was searching up on Muppet Wiki, they said they Uncle Deadly appeared in a 1980 episode of Sesame Street. I was confused when I found this. :smirk:

. Another dream was that I was watching a never-before seen episode of The Ghost of Faffner Hall. In a light blue background, Riff was watching a performance from a female singer who looked liked one of the members of En Vogue.

She performed with a bunch of Muppets including Kermit the Forg (the tall grey SS monster), Harvey Beaver, Gabe the Squirrel, and woodland animals playing trumpets and saxophones. The Muppet band was set up like this, http://www.swingremix.com/images/photos/CabCallowayOrchestra_waldorf_web.jpg but with more stands than this photo. Riff was sitting on a stand opposite from where the Muppet band was playing.

The camera zooms out to see more Muppets watching including the iguana from the Earth Day Special, a penguin, and Floyd Pepper. (Yes, Floyd! :sing: That was a big surprise to me. The main Muppet Show characters usually appear in episodes of Faffner Hall.)
And then, I woke up.

. Another dream I had was that I was watching a 1984 episode of the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. It had Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy (wearing similar clothes she wore in the April 2, 1979 appearance but more pinker and more feathers on her hat), and the Fraggle Five as guest stars.

Johnny was interviewing them and the Fraggles started to sing a song. They stayed in their places during the song. Then, Boober went to a scene with gold all over the background. I didn't know what Boober was saying but he wanted Mokey and Wembley to go with Boober and so Wembley, Mokey, and Boober left the interview.

Then, after that, Johnny said "And then there were four." Kermit, Miss Piggy, Red, and Gobo were still left.

There's also one part of the show were Johnny was interviewing Droop (in his sweater from The Muppets Valentine Show). Kermit and Miss Piggy were there during this interview.

That's all I remembered about this dream.

I'll tell you more of my dreams later.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I had one the other night. I was watching the series finale ("Food") of the JHH, but much of it (namely sets and production values) looked nothing like the usual JHH episodes. In fact, the sets looked rather cheap, sort of like the backstage sets in "Muppet Classic Theater", which lead me to believe I was watching a direct-to-video special. The picture quality was just as fuzzy as the copy of the episode that I have. I only remember a few Muppets showing up, namely Kermit, Fozzie (possibly), and a whatnot who was in charge of pulling the curtains. What would curtains be doing in the JHH control room? Like I said, the set looked very different. The only parts that I can really remember are Kermit telling others to get ready for the show, and the unnamed whatnot having trouble with the curtain.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I was watching a French-dubbed, Black & White version of where Kermit does Animal drawings (taken from Wow! You're a Cartoonist).
The video started out with The Muppet Show intro (from Season 5), which is re-dubbed. The female and male chorus voices sounded more like the English versions.

That's all I remember about that dream.

galagr

Reaction score
I had a dream the I was coming home from someplace ( don't know where ), and none other than Steve Whitmire was sitting at my computer desk! He was incredibly nice, and full of knowledge. I actually asked him some Muppet related questions ( the reason I am so surprised that I asked questions related to the celebrity is because, usually when I ask celebrities questions in my dreams, they are just random wordings, I once asked John Travolta if wombats were nocturnal :embarrassed:), anyway, I asked him if Lips was going to be making any future appearences, and he said this:
" Ah, yes, you'll be seeing him in about three months "
Anyone else think it's a coincidence that in three months, it'll be November, and there is a rumored Christmas special being made? Either way, I'm excited.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wow. That's a pretty cool dream. Yeah, I can understand asking random questions to people in dreams. I'm no expert on dreams, so I can't fully explain it, but it might just be your brain acting crazy/confusing. That usually happens to me when I'm dreaming.
As for the November thing, my guess is your brain clicked and thought of that rumored Muppet special. Though I don't know if we'll actually get it.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream about a Sesame Street segment (c. 1981-82) which consisted of The Count on a brown boat rowings towards the dock. While rowing, he saw a boat of seven Fraggles (Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red, and 2 background Fraggles) and he counted the Fraggles. Suddenly, they all (including the Count) got interupted and by the music and the from The Tarnish Brothers and started dancing. The four AM Muppets used for the Tarnish Brothers were Fat Blue, Green, Pumpkin & Lavender. The Count rowed towards the dock where the Tarnish Brothers are singing. The Count counted each individual Tarnish Brother.

The two background Fraggles was that purple Fraggle on the center right and yellow, red-haired Fraggle as shown in this picture.

That's all I remember about this dream.

It was strange to see the Fraggles on a Sesame Street sketch like this one. :smirk:

The Fraggles didn't exist until late 1981.
Oh well, that's what you get when you have dreams.

galagr

Reaction score
Okay guys, last night was THE night. I had a dream about a commercial for the new Muppet Christmas special. It started with Kermit walking down a hall humming " Good King Wenceles" And he is soon joined in by all the main Muppets ( Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Camilla, Animal, Scooter, Rowlf, Sweetums, Sam, Beaker, Bunsen, Swedish Chef, Robin, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Walter, Bobo, Pepe, Rizzo, Janice, Floyd, Zoot) and the minor characters ( Marvin Suggs, Crazy Harry, Trumpet Girl, Uncle Deadly, Lew, Frackles, Thog, Beautiful Day, Behemoth, 80's Robot, Droop, Link, Dr. Strangepork, Nigel, Nigel, Johnny Fiama, Sal, Beaureguard, The Mutations, Wayne, Wanda, Newsman, and yes, Lips ) Oddly enough, Roosevelt Franklin was there and he had yarn hair, like Scooter! He even got his own solo! So they just keep on walking down, the hall singing. This dream further makes me think we are getting a Muppet viral video, or special. Oh yeah, Bobo was dressed like a construction worker for some reason. Lol. It was a strange, bizzare, yet awesome dream.