Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wossa, I'm sending you my Blue House folder which has Songs and More Songs and a portion of Bear's Holiday Celebration.

Frogster

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had the album versions of "We Need A Little Christmas" and "Jingle Bell Rock" where Animal mumbles 'thank you' at the end. Any helpers? Lucasbervin@yahoo.com

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Does anyone have the music from 'Sesame Street Celebrates Around the World'/'A Monster New Years Eve Party' ?
Thanks!

Puckrox

Reaction score
Does anyone have the song Gonzo and Kermit sing in VMX? That was really the only song that stuck out to me when I watched it that I really wanted to own.
Please and thank you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the song Gonzo and Kermit sing in VMX? That was really the only song that stuck out to me when I watched it that I really wanted to own.
Please and thank you!
Is on the way.

But please remember this thread is for all types of MUP3 songs, and we have a thread specifically set up apart from this for Christmas requests.
Keep this in mind and thanks to everybody who's helped out over the years. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
anyone have the background music that plays on the website of the movie and some of the trailers

larapinta00

Reaction score
I am looking for a copy of the old 70's record "Sesame Street: Rubber Duckie and other Favorites". The song list includes only a couple of Sesame street songs, but a number of other children's songs done by a group called the "rocking horse orchestra". Any help would be really appreciated, especially in finding a version of "Ozzie the Ostrich" and "A my name is".