Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas Musical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, this is real and happening. It's something Paul Williams has wanted to do for a long time.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Yeah, it's an excuse to go back for me too. The last time I hit Broadway, it was to see Wicked with Shoshana Bean and Megan Hilty in the roles of Elphaba and Galinda; and Avenue Q with much of the original cast!

BJ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hooohooo hoo hoo hoo hoooo! Yes! I'm glad that this IS happing but i'm also glad I posted real live Muppet news!:smile:

"We've made curtains and handkerchiefs
and clothing for the pooooooooor!
From the one bathing suit
That your grandma otter wore!":insatiable:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow cool! I mean, kinda hoped it would be true, but I'm also surprised as well. I'll look forward to updates. (Do we need a Wendel Porcupine smiley now or something?)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now this will be cool to see or to hear maybe a CD that'll be out. Can't wait for more new updates.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is such an odd and interesting concept for a show that I think it could work! This classic is beloved by many even non-Muppet fans I have met.

Now that Disney has the Muppets - and is doing something with them these days - it frees up the Henson Company to focus on many other projects - Fraggles, Crystal, Emmet Otter. There is the beginning of a renaissance in Jim Henson's properties. I hope it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.