Your Thoughts: New Smilies

Pork

Reaction score
:excited::coy::smirk:Well, if you are ever able to get some for the use of icon pics for threads or whatever. Then I would look forward very much to Mokey or Boober. Especially the later. In the meantime I am extremely happy with the awesome ones you have made for us now. They are UBER Great

Beauregard

Reaction score
I can't help thinking there is a smilie missing in the line-up...Where is the Barry Lee smilie for fans of Barry Lee!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm still not seeing Gonzo's cute little bowtie. Strange. I do still love the new smilies though!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
My favorite smilies are :shifty:, :hungry:, and :wisdom:. The other new smilies are cookie monster, Bert, Ernie, Super Grover, Sherlock Hemlock, The Count, Oscar the Grouch, Wembly, Doozer and a bird i dont know from The Dark Chrystal. What do you think.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Who are these people supposed to be anyway? :busy: :scary:
I don't think I've seen them before.

Skye

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003: :busy: is a Doozer, from the TV show Fraggle Rock. And I believe :scary: is a Skeksis (which I think is from the movie The Dark Crystal. I've never actually seen the movie, though :embarrassed:).

Pork

Reaction score
your right,:scary: is a Skeksis from "The Dark Crystal", and a very scary looking one at that.