Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
There will need to an awful lot of effort in terms of materials, clothing and the accuracy of being reproduced in China may all be reasons why Piggy is on hold. I personally have never been too keen on Piggy memorabilia in any form, Miss Piggy dolls and figures have always seemed slightly boring to me, especially as a child, but a full size poser is another matter. MR should understand that many people buying these are not just buying their one favorite but the whole set to pose together. Having Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Fozzie and then a character like Beaker or Pepe would kind of spoil the look of the line this early on. Piggy, Rowlf and Scooter should be considered before any other characters. This is only my personal opinion of course.

goodrastus

Reaction score
Lol - I hardly think getting Beake, Rizzo or Pepe would SPOIL the line! :wink: I'd be very happy with either of them.

It hardly seems real that Gonzo will be shipping in 3 weeks! I'm looking forward to some accurate pictures on here so I can make up my mind to purchase him. Luckily I am moving to a bigger place in 3 weeks so will have a whole Muppet room/study. It's fortunate as I will then have room to put Gonzo if he's as great as I'm hoping!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Mr just sent out it's newsletter and it says in the "coming soon" area this:
Gonzo Shipping Announcement…

Looking forward to seeing what this is about! :concern:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I think they only sent the e-mail to people who pre-ordered. This will probably be the announcement to their entire mailing list.

:stick_out_tongue:

Keeermit

Reaction score
im sorry but for the :concern: replica there is NO WAY i'm ordering him until i see some photos on here, i think it is crazy to not have the finished product viewable - and not good from the point of view of the consumer forking out all this money.... time will tell

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think it has been said on here before that MR rarely show a picture of the final product and only the prototype. They like to get pre-orders ready for when they know the product is ready for shipping back from China and before that actually receive it themselves. It's obviously worked well enought for them in the past. When they are expecting to sell 2,500 of them, one or two on this forum saying they won't buy will hardly make them lose any sleep.

bjr1978

Reaction score
I canceled my preorder of Gonzo, i decided I really need to see some better pictures first if I'm spending that much.

muppetperson

Reaction score
There is actually quite a few who wont buy it till they have seen photos.Customers should be able to see a final product before they pay.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
That's fine but don't forget this is a pre-order. When pre-ordering an item you should be aware that the item is not ready for release yet hence it is a pre-order. I agree that once the item is available there should be an accurate representation of what you are purchasing. If anyone has worries about an item they are pre-ordering they should simply wait until the item is actually available. The pre-order is there for anyone who has trust in a company or product and wishes to order it as soon as they possibly can.

Status
Not open for further replies.