Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Shapes in My Room.

I don't know why but I think it would be interesting if some well known modern day artist performs Shapes In My Room.

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
Wow. That's a really great song parody. Hope they put that out on CD/iTunes. I'd buy it in a second.

Hopefully the other parodies will be just as good.

ssetta

Reaction score
You won't believe this!

Okay, about the theme music:

ALL of the theme music in Season 38 will be new. Opening, play-on, closing, credits, etc. None of it is going to be the same. And the theme is mostly going to be computer-animated. And also, listen to this. I was told that Season 38 is the LAST SEASON going to be taped on that set! Apparently, in Season 39, it's going to be completely new. Half real, and half computer-animated. I'm not really sure how it will look, but I know that I'm NOT going to like it. I think it will sort of look like that song "See the Signs." I can't believe this!:cry:

ssetta

Reaction score
SO WHAT? What do you mean SO WHAT? This is like one of the biggest changes they've ever made, if not the biggest! There's not even going to be a REAL SET anymore! It appears that after Season 38, the set that we all know and love will be GONE!:cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Should we be afraid that this is finally the culmination of the crayon-drawn digitalized takeover of the show? It's funny and a bit scary at the same time, cause it seems that life will be imitating art. For those who don't know what I'm refering to, go and read theprawncracker's fanfictional story The Revenge of Elmo in the FanFic & FanArt section.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I don't know where you're getting this information, but until I see it my self I have to take it with a grain of salt.

ssetta

Reaction score
I'll tell you where I'm getting it. There's this woman who I regularly talk to, Vicki Levy. She works in the Music Department of the show. None of this has actually happened yet, this is just what she was told. And actually, I think half of the set will be real, and half of it will be computer generated. Like I think Hooper's Store will be there, but like the sky, and the stuff in the background will be computer-generated. Something like that. But that's all I know for right now.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I think the sky on the set had been blue screen for a while sometime so that doesn't sound like that big of a deal.:smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.