Zack's performance in Guys and Dolls

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello everyone! last night was opening night for my school play Guys and Dolls, i performed Arivde Arbernathy, i think i really fit the part well too,and i get to carry a base drum! what fun! :big_grin:

I also have a solo song called "More I can not wish you" which i sing to Sarah Brown, my neice. Everyone has said i have done a wonderful job! we have two more shows tonight and then on sunday, it's a blast! I love show bis!

Zack)Rowlf the, I also drew a pic of the muppets as if they were performing Guys and Doll and tryed to fit them in the character, as some one stated on the "old" muppet fourm some of the character who would fit the parts. I made copies and posted the pic all around the back stage:stick_out_tongue: I hope to be able to show you guys it someday!Dog.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Kewl dog!

Sounds like fun - are you guys just doing the play for school, or are ya taking that schtick to a competition or somethin'?

Later

- Billy :cool:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Zack!!

Congradulations! I was once in an independant production of Guys and Dolls a very long time ago. And a solo too. That rocks!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Ah, Guys and Dolls.

The story of guys and their dolls...

:stick_out_tongue:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Traveling Matt and frogboy4

Thanks guys, yeah, it's only a school play...and...(sniff) it's all over with now...But what a wonderful experance that I feel has changed my life, I now really feel that what ever i put my mind to i can do! I have always been scared of certan things such as driveing, graduation,Collage and then furter down the road,(wich is normal,but now i feel like i CAN do it, and i am not as afraid as i was. I met a lot of nice people, got to know some people better, we put onthree fantasic shows, i showed my whole family and friends the wonderful sing voice i have that they never knew about, My Mom always told me that i got my fathers singing voice, but i would NEVER sing around her, untill now. Everyone is so proud of me, and i am really proud of myself, I only regret is that i wasn't in the past musicals at my school, and this is my last year, but i plan to get involved in collage in whatever they have there.

I have to admit that right after my solo song for the last show i when back stage and started to sob a little and i told little and the girl (who i sing the song to onstage) "I'm never going to sing that song to you again" and the girl (Cristina who plays Sarah Brown) says "sure you will! just give me a call anytime, you now know where i live and i know where you live, just give me a call and i'll come over and you can sing it to me on your front lawn or something."

It was sad when after the last show before the cast party we had to tear apart all of are sets, THE MISSION!our mission, oh just seeing it in parts was a tear jurker, be we have the whole show on tape and photo's as well, i'll never forget it.

I learned a lot from my director, vocal teacher and the band teacher and could not have done this without them. I fell i am no longer scared to bring out a Kermit puppet either it be at the school or even in an AppleBee's resturant...YES! i did!

Zack)Rowlf the, I even took kermit up the bar, he gave the bar tender a high five and asked for a "grasshopper please" Kermit also talked to a few drunk people, but we weren't sure what they where saying sometimes, something about Miss Piggy, so we desided to just sick with the cast,band and crew of the play, LOL it was a hoot thought!Dog.:smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Zackie

Oh Zack! You really don't know how very proud I am of you! I always knew you could do it. I always knew you could do anything :smile: High school is over but wait until college! There are so many opportunities out there for you! You are seriously going to have an even better time there! If you thought this was good....wait until you see what's next! Just keep The Muppets Take Manhattan in mind!

"Look at me, here I am, right where I belong..."

Yay Zack! You are so great!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jackie!

Hello Jackie! How are you?! Thank you very much, it is something i would really like to get into, i have been gettig lots of nice comments from everyone about the show. I may even go to a certain type of acting workshop over the summer. I'll talk to ya soon!

Zack)Rowlf the, my name is Arbanthy, Arivde Arbanthy!dog.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Wow, congratulations, Zack! How awesome. Both for your part in the play, and for your Muppety Guys and Dolls picture -- I've seen some of your artwork, so I know people must have loved it!

Say...what if the Henson company started making movies with the Muppets as the stars of other productions, like plays, classic novels...hey, why's everybody throwing stuff at me?