Youtube talent

Yorick

Reaction score
Anyone have favorite youtube musicians or people who make up skits, or whatever? I have to give a mention to Tay Zonday of "Chocolate Rain" fame!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Fred!

Most people find him annoying, but many people love his videos. You like him, or hate him. But I love his work!

Yorick

Reaction score
I will look into the people beakerboy12 and Frogpuppeteer mentioned...and Frogpuppeteer, I loved "Freddy J Frogs Traveling Adventures Intro"! And that song with it is good, too :smile: Familiar :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I'm on youtube. My channel is mwermuthland, and currently I have about 352 videos. Many can be hit-or-miss, but there is a lot of variety. I also have quite a few characters, including Professor Nonsense, Kirk the Jerk, The Crybaby, Xoofy, and Junior McJunior the Third.

Some of them are stand-up comedy, or short videos comprised of several short cut-away gags (I guess you could call them "spot gags"), some feature my pets (and my voice), and some are blogs or reviews (often as characters). Two of my favorites I did were eMpty-TV and eMpty-TV: Second Edition, two sketch comedy videos featuring several TV-inspired skits (including some with my Muppet action figures). I also did a good one called "A No-Budget Film Remake: The Ghostbuster".

But that's enough of me promoting myself. Other youtubers I enjoy are Community Channel (though those are more video blogs), HemiJeep, Brettending, and The Angry Video Game Nerd (though his videos can also be found at www.screwattack.com and www.cinemassacre.com websites). Oh, and there's also LKG Productions (I think that's the channel), responsible for such great video series as 2 Hot Girls in the Shower, The Retarded Policeman, and Yeshmen Bleshem (I can't remember if that spelling's right).

Oh, and I enjoy Fred as well.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I will look into the people beakerboy12 and Frogpuppeteer mentioned...and Frogpuppeteer, I loved "Freddy J Frogs Traveling Adventures Intro"! And that song with it is good, too :smile: Familiar :smile:
i plan to do more with his travels...im planning a mini road trip this summer to tackle a bunch of citys