Your toughest boss fights in video game history

Eyeball

Reaction score
OK i was talking about this with my friend a few nights back and the topic of boss fights came up, so I was just wondering what some of your worst/hardest boss fights are, I gotta say sephiroth from kingdom hearts 1 or xaldin and xigbars (and we can't forget roxas either) data ghosts from the garden of rememberence in kingdom hearts 2 final mix. They're just so quick! And can kill you in like 2 - 3 hits depending on your setup.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't play a whole lot of video games, but danged if Bowser ain't a toughie to fight at the end of Yoshi's Island.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, that's an easy one to answer. Not me, cause I don't play video games anymore, but one of my friends and I were into all-nighters trying to win the original Mega Man games. The single toughest boss of all? Dr. Wily's Wily Machine No. 7 (that's how it's listed at the Wiki) second form. DD thing killed us off one time when we were like one last bar away from beating it.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I don't play a whole lot of video games, but danged if Bowser ain't a toughie to fight at the end of Yoshi's Island.
Bowser is child's play XD nah I jk he is difficult but only because Mario is like the weakest video game hero ever LOL!

mr3urious

Reaction score
The Crystal King from Paper Mario (who may have been the inspiration for the Ice King from Adventure Time). It's his constant healing abilities that made him frustrating for me.

Oh, and Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time. A floating one-eyed creature with a giant pair of hands pounding on his giant drum that you're standing on that makes it really hard for you to fire at his eye with your hookshot because the vibrations of the drum cause you to bounce (you have to be on solid ground to use your weapons).