Your Thoughts: Very Merry Muppet Christmas Blu-ray

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" is available for the first time on Blu-ray, once you receive your Blu-ray, post here and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated release.

Since most of us will be getting the "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" Blu-ray, we'd like to mention that if you order the Blu-ray from Amazon using this link, that you can save 35% off the regular price and a small portion of your entire order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly and help make future upgrades possible. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the Blu-ray. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through links on our site.

Once you receive your "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" Blu-ray, post here and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated release.

Here are reviews from the original TV airing of the film...

[url]http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/reviews/tv-film/vmmc.shtml[/URL]

If you've purchased "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" Blu-ray, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Can you please tell us if there's anything different from the DVDs? Like new bonus features? Cause, if there isn't, I'm not getting this.

rexcrk

Reaction score
The mail came just before I had to head out to work, so I didn't get a chance to check it out other than looking at the box and disc lol.

It does come with a UV digital download code so that's pretty cool.

Also, I find it hard to believe that this special is just about twelve years old! I still remember watching this when it aired when I was in high school!

Last edited by a moderator:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It is #38 in Kids and Family Blu-Rays on Amazon, but obviously a muppet movie that is pretty unknown and not new is not going to get anywhere, but still good considering it is not a new release, also there are no new special features according to Amazon, this is just a medium transfer, but when DVDs are no longer made then I will probably buy the movie.