The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Little Green Lie"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've been bumping up the threads on Muppet Central forums....

Anyway, I've fallen behind again, but I may as well give my reviews for the last three episodes.

I thought it was really cool seeing Robin make his first appearance on this episode! I felt bad hearing that his parents split up (especially at a young age like Robin’s), but the running gag of having to make sure Robin doesn’t find out about the truth was funny. I especially loved when they were playing Laser Tag. Some of the jokes in that scene had me laughing! It was also funny seeing Rizzo and Pepe drunk.

Overall, a great episode!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I've been bumping up the threads on Muppet Central forums....

Anyway, I've fallen behind again, but I may as well give my reviews for the last three episodes.

I thought it was really cool seeing Robin make his first appearance on this episode! I felt bad hearing that his parents split up (especially at a young age like Robin’s), but the running gag of having to make sure Robin doesn’t find out about the truth was funny. I especially loved when they were playing Laser Tag. Some of the jokes in that scene had me laughing! It was also funny seeing Rizzo and Pepe drunk.

Overall, a great episode!
I think this was the episode that helped push Steve out the door. He felt that no matter what the circumstances Kermit would never lie to Robin.