The Muppets Episode 12 - A Tail of Two Piggies

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "A Tail of Two Piggies"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dude, just go to the online providers and download it there, it's obvious that's where the main ratings numbers are coming from.
Does ABC still let you watch The Muppets the day after, or do they do that passive aggressive thing where you have to wait a week and a day because of something the cable companies force them to do? I think they pull that crap with Agent Carter, which frankly I'm actually a tiny bit more annoyed about since its a serial that needs to be watched in order.

But glad to see that it's getting nice reception around here.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Does ABC still let you watch The Muppets the day after, or do they do that passive aggressive thing where you have to wait a week and a day because of something the cable companies force them to do? I think they pull that crap with Agent Carter, which frankly I'm actually a tiny bit more annoyed about since its a serial that needs to be watched in order.

But glad to see that it's getting nice reception around here.
I'm hoping that #UnveilTheTail trends high enough on Twitter for real. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
· Pepe being stark naked didn’t traumatise me like I thought it would…..that’s weird.
Not really when you consider we've seen him in the buffski before. Remember his proud lil' moment from MOz?
1 Heh, wardrobe malfunction. It's been what, a dozen years since that thing with Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl? And still the Muppets made it relevant again
Uh, wardrobe malfunctions have never really lost their relevance, they pretty much happen almost all the time anymore, so much so that people have kind of come desensitized to them. That, and a lot of the time, they happen on purpose anyway.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
My review of A Tail of Two Piggies: :mad:

I just have to say this is a very inspiring episode of being proud of who you are and not being ashamed about it. It was also the coolest one featuring my fave rock icon, Joan Jett, singing Bad Reputation on "Up Late with Miss Piggy"!:sing: I consider it a big "forget you!" to people trying to censor people from doing what they wanna do. It felt really good if I say so myself. Here are the highlights I found entertaining.
  • Piggy's tail being exposed for the first time during the "Zootopia" promotion. I thought it looked cute.
  • Uncle Deadly comforting Piggy about her dilemma, even closing the curtains to keep her away from the press. Vultures.
  • The #UnveilTheTail PSA
  • The Who Tweeted? Piggy or Kardashian segments
  • The cast "unveiling the tails". Piggy seems very lucky to have friends that care about her, especially Kermit, and stand by her through the whole scandal
  • Joan Jett, of course.
  • And Gonzo's pool party, with Camilla unexpectedly showing up.
In my opinion, this is in fact one of my favorite episodes in the whole show. Can't wait for the next episode!:fanatic:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Whew, it's 8:03pm and Fresh off the Boat is airing, just hoping the primary coverage doesn't break into The Muppets, really hoping.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Loved it! I love it more for the fact they made fun of the extreme PC crowd. They did the "love your body" thing very well and adding a fan that related to what Piggy went through, another plus with this episode, so nice to see Alice perform again. Camilla coming back was a surprise, I wonder what happened after she and Gonzo saw each other again? The house hunting scene was great and Carla stole the scene, kudos to Bill for doing both Carl and Carla! Plus, I figured Ian Ziering would pop up in this episode given his house was featured. I really want to see more episodes like this!

oknazevad

Reaction score
Whew, it's 8:03pm and Fresh off the Boat is airing, just hoping the primary coverage doesn't break into The Muppets, really hoping.
It didn't in New York. I think your safe. The network isn't preempting anything, local stations might.