- Mar 2, 2015
- Reaction score
I like his weirdness, but I was under the impression he'd be a bit more sophisticated.I get that creepy aspect, but he is maybe my favorite thing about this show. I have laughed out loud more consistently at Chip's stuff than anything else. Maybe it's just because I'm in software and I've
beenknown a lot of people like Chip, but I think he's a great character.
I mean it wasn't like Dr. Teeth was completely unexplored, but the thing about Zoot and Lips is that they were quiet and had occasional lines.I can see that. But, I don't think we've ever seen their dynamic as individuals within the band, i.e. their relationship to each other. Floyd/Janice - Floyd/Animal have clearly defined connections, but what does Zoot think of everyone? How about Lips? Or Dr. Teeth? Those are things worth exploring.
Yes! Zoot is funny, but I feel like he is talking too much now; it's weird. He and Lips were established as quiet characters, especially Zoot; you just can't change that now.Thing is, characters aren't like real people. They have parameters. Go outside those parameters and they become unrecognizable. And deceptively simple characters like Zoot and Animal say a lot even when saying very little.
Maybe we all just envision characters in certain ways; I'm not sure.Aside from TMS season 1, give me an example of Zoot being 100% on the ball.
I feel like they've hinted at it. Who knows at this point; Bunsen, Beaker, Scooter... they might as well all be gay. Let's separate Floyd and Janice while we're at it too.and scooter is gay? I didn't even notice.
I think by "queer" he meant strange; the original meaning.I never said he was all the time it just feels like this little quirk of his has been amped up to 11. and scooter is gay? I didn't even notice.
Yes!Lips was never really established as anything. Unlike Zoot his silence was not treated as a character trait. He's only two noticeable lines so far.
Jeez, Gonzo's neck can sure turn around far.speaking of janice...
sorry about the quality. XD
HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's exactly how I felt!!!!· All the mayhem in the beginning of the episode. From butter on the brakes to Jeggings being what Piggy needs right now, it was a great set-up!
· Sweetums calling Kermit ‘Caroline’!
· “I feel awful!”- Falafel!
· The Samnice love-story continues! So weird to see Sam trying to play it smooth-yet so fun!
· SO MANY FEELS when Scooter Freudian-slipped the word ‘father’ when talking about Kermit. It was so freakin’ adorable!
· Two words: Frozen Beaker!
· Denise and Piggy were fun to watch together. Neither takes the other seriously! You have to admit, they were (almost) pretty in-sync with each other!
· Uncle Deadly once again steals both my heart and the best delivered line, “LOOK, at me Piggy! They are gone!”
· Statler and Waldorf are all about that bass, bout that bass. No treble!
· Chip: “They were messing with me? I have friends!!!”
Dude Scooter is not gay, he has a big crush on Chelesa Handler in the next episode, and from what I remember, he bragged about getting a kiss from Raquel Welch to Fozzie in the TMS episode, just my two cents.I never said he was all the time it just feels like this little quirk of his has been amped up to 11. and scooter is gay? I didn't even notice.