Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
50 Years and Counting
Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated
Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
50th Anniversary Celebration
Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
"Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
Music is Everywhere
Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.
I get that creepy aspect, but he is maybe my favorite thing about this show. I have laughed out loud more consistently at Chip's stuff than anything else. Maybe it's just because I'm in software and I've been known a lot of people like Chip, but I think he's a great character.
I can see that. But, I don't think we've ever seen their dynamic as individuals within the band, i.e. their relationship to each other. Floyd/Janice - Floyd/Animal have clearly defined connections, but what does Zoot think of everyone? How about Lips? Or Dr. Teeth? Those are things worth exploring.
Thing is, characters aren't like real people. They have parameters. Go outside those parameters and they become unrecognizable. And deceptively simple characters like Zoot and Animal say a lot even when saying very little.
changing something that's long been established for a character is annoying, especially when it's hot a reboot. making janice and flouyd break up... whatever the heck they're ding with bunsen beaker and scooter... yeah.. can I slam my head on a brick wall now?
· All the mayhem in the beginning of the episode. From butter on the brakes to Jeggings being what Piggy needs right now, it was a great set-up!
· Sweetums calling Kermit ‘Caroline’!
· “I feel awful!”- Falafel!
· The Samnice love-story continues! So weird to see Sam trying to play it smooth-yet so fun!
· SO MANY FEELS when Scooter Freudian-slipped the word ‘father’ when talking about Kermit. It was so freakin’ adorable!
· Two words: Frozen Beaker!
· Denise and Piggy were fun to watch together. Neither takes the other seriously! You have to admit, they were (almost) pretty in-sync with each other!
· Uncle Deadly once again steals both my heart and the best delivered line, “LOOK, at me Piggy! They are gone!”
· Statler and Waldorf are all about that bass, bout that bass. No treble!
· Chip: “They were messing with me? I have friends!!!”
Dude Scooter is not gay, he has a big crush on Chelesa Handler in the next episode, and from what I remember, he bragged about getting a kiss from Raquel Welch to Fozzie in the TMS episode, just my two cents.