Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google

fragglevision

Reaction score
quick question: waaaaaay back in the Live365 days, during the Jerry Nelson tribute, there was a short clip of Jerry, Steve and some other guy doing a few voices. It lasted for 26 seconds maybe, and the file was called "Hanging Out" or something stupid like that. Where did that come from?

Speaking of which, will Tunein allow you to have special theme days like the Jerry/Jim Henson tributes? And have you already added summer-themed (i.e. Muppet Beach Party) music to the roster for the season?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
quick question: waaaaaay back in the Live365 days, during the Jerry Nelson tribute, there was a short clip of Jerry, Steve and some other guy doing a few voices. It lasted for 26 seconds maybe, and the file was called "Hanging Out" or something stupid like that. Where did that come from?
It's from a studio recording session. The Muppeteers were ad-libbing in between takes. Out of respect for the source, that's all we can say about that.

Speaking of which, will Tunein allow you to have special theme days like the Jerry/Jim Henson tributes?
Yes, Muppeteer tributes and Christmas music will return.

And have you already added summer-themed (i.e. Muppet Beach Party) music to the roster for the season?
Not yet. We have a few things we're working on first. Including setting up music that plays at specific dayparts. After that, we'll begin playing the seasonal music around the first of July or so.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I heard A Professional Pirate just recently, and it was really nice to hear a song from one of the Muppet movies!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can't listen, because I won't turn off my adblocker.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Clicking the album art on the forum index redirects me to TuneIn.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Clicking the album art on the forum index redirects me to TuneIn.
Please try here for the Muppet Central Radio TorontoCast page.

fragglevision

Reaction score
The song "Me" sung by some Anything Muppets played, and for some reason it was identified as being from the Muppet Alphabet Album (its cover art was displayed next to it). It was never released on any version of that album as far as I can tell.