Your Thoughts: Baby Bear

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Who thinks that Baby Bear is annoying? Tell me if you think Baby Bear is annoying and why. Please put photos or videos of Baby Bear. If you think any other Sesame Street characters are annoying, let me know.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think Baby Bear's one of the funniest characters on the show now. He not only gets a lot of great lines, he and Telly usually have some of the best stories of the season.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Baby Bear became a recurring character most likely due to David Rudman wanting a regular character to perform. Once they dropped the character's fairy tale roots and being the patsy against Goldilocks, the character was able to hold his own. Making him Telly's new BFF was a stroke of genius and quite often Telly/Baby Bear episodes are the highlight of the season. The characters play off each other perfectly.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Yeah, I think he & his Mama Bear and Papa Bear are hilarious! He's absolutely great with Telly for sure.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Baby Bear was a tad annoying when he was first introduced, but like Drtooth said, once they dropped the constant fairy tale stigma and let him develop into his own character, then he became a funny and likable character.

Eziwolf

Reaction score
Baby Bear can be annoying to Telly sometimes, for example in the "Triangle lover of the day" story - but I love them together, for me they are the best characters of SS.