Your Prized Muppet Posession

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
What's your favorite Muppet item that you have? I have a tie between The Jim Henson Hour Lunchbox and my copy of Sesame Street Unpaved signed by Leslie Carrara, Marty Robinson, Kevin Clash and Pam Arciero. :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Kermit and Fozzie Bookends by Sigma or Waldorf and Statler (and couch) by Junior.toys ag

anytimepally

Reaction score
My Muppet MP3 collection is my most prized muppet item.. I know it's not an actually physical "item," but it's the most important to me :sing:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Well, my most prized store bought Muppet possession is the book "Jim Henson: The Works," which no Muppet fan should be without. But my most prized Muppet memento is a series of three caricatures I drew of Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta, which they were all kind enough to autograph.

weredog

Reaction score
I don't actually own any muppet merchandise. But if I were ever to find the 70s Fisher Price Rowlf puppet then that would definately be it, as well as one of my most prized posessions period.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
My Gobo puppet. Thats DEF the best. I cherish my muppet figures, and i have alot of plushes that bring memories.. but i just LOVE my Gobo puppet so much.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, my most prized muppet posessions, (I have to group them together), are my great muppet pictures that were made by our very own Vic Romano! Thank you Dave!
:big_grin:
My favorite store-baught muppet item is my 50th aniversery Kermit statue that my aunt gave me for Christmas, followed by my Fozzie plush that my other aunt and uncle brought me back from Disney World? Don't I have sweet relatives?
:smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I think for me its my Miss Piggy Puppets, That I fixed up.

matleo

Reaction score
I also have two most prized...

MTM movie poster signed by Jim, and a picture of the "Pigs in Space" signed by Jerry Juhl. I actually have a pretty complete set of Muppet autographs but those two are my favorite and the most meaningful to me.

--Matt

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
mine would have to be... well.... my MR Kermit Photo Puppet then my Muppet snowglobes from Disney store/world and a disney big fig of Kermit with his banjo and the little fireflys light up! oh and my autograph from Dave and Gonzo too! :smile: