Your Favorite Recent Sesame Street Episodes

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What are your favorite main story lines from the past 13 years of the show (seasons 34-season 46)? My favorites are usually the ones when there are a lot of characters in it or when the older humans come back for a cameo. I don't quite know why, I guess maybe those episodes are just better written for some reason, either that or the older characters are just generally more rounded characters as opposed to the newer ones. So, anyway, here are my favorite recent episodes of the show:

Season 40, Episode 4187 "Big Bird considers moving"
- A nice little story that showcases Big Bird's personality well and also represents his relationship with characters like Maria, Chris and Gordon. Freddy Flapman was well cast as Lin Manuel Miranda, and he got to show case his strengths as a performer unlike many guest stars who the writers often waste their potential. It was great that they managed to squeeze in all of the cast members. Overall a good street story but as an anniversary special it's very disappointing.

S40, Ep. 4190- "Wild Nature Survivor Guy"- Jimmy Fallon's character was pretty funny and the parody of shows like "Man vs Wild" was an effective way to teach about nature.

S41, EP. 4229- "Puddle Jumping"- Many of you might not think much of this episode, but the main thing I liked is that it had cameos with a bunch of different characters all throughout the street like Oscar, Rosita, Baby Bear, Cookie Monster, it really made the street feel populated and more like a real street. Another thing I enjoyed was all the songs on it, "Jumping in Puddles", "It's Raining Cookies", "Singing in the Shower", all super catchy songs.

S41, Ep. 4220- Music Magic- What can I say? The episode was just super fun and just the right run time. All the songs were great, especially "Shirt Shout" and like I said before, I love it when they're's lots of people on the street because it makes it feel less deserted and more real.

S42, Ep. 4275- Super Maria- It was great that we got a street story about the older characters, especially great that Susan actually had lines in it. This episode hits all the right notes. The characters all fit in perfectly and act like themselves, it's funny, it's not too long or too short, and it's one of the few times in recent years that the human characters are the main focus and act like real people, rather than playing second fiddle to the Muppets. This episode really feels a lot like an episode that might've aired in the 80s or 90s.

S42, Ep. 4176- The Flood- The episode that premiered immediately after was this one. The episode is fun, well paced and not only is it rare for Bert and Ernie to be the main focus of a street scene but once again we get lots of Susan, as well as Maria and Luis doing what they do best, fixing things and arguing with Oscar.

S43, Ep. 4301- Get Lost, Mr. Chips- The humor was great in this episode and having Chris and Alan in it was an absolutely perfect choice.

S43, Ep. 4307-Brandeis Looks For a Job- Brandeis is a great character, John Tartaglia did a good job with him and i'm still hoping he might come back one day.

S43, 4302- "The Good Sport"- One of the few times that Elmo is actually a three dimensional character, it was really fun to see him get so angry and than super competitive and cocky.

S43, 4324- Trashgiving Day- Episodes about grouch culture are always fun. I'd say once again Alan and Chris are one of the highlights, they have great chemistry and can be really funny. My favorite part was when Chris annoyed Alan by freaking out like a child over the fact that their was going to be a balloon at the parade.

S44, Ep. 4411- The Count Tribute- A wonderful episode that was very funny and once again carried by Alan and Chris, with some great moments from Elmo and Telly as well as appearances from almost the entire cast, human or Muppet. The ending was heartwarming and overall the story was a great tribute to Jerry and the Count.

S44, Ep. 4407- Still Life With Cookie- Cookie is as funny as ever in this one and Alan is also great in this one. The song he sings is catchy, although like some other episodes it gets overused. Nice to see Gina and Big Bird get some cameos.

S44, Ep. 4425- Lights, Camera, Bert!-
Once again, you just can't go wrong with Ernie and Bert. The episode was super funny. Bert especially has some great lines and I think Elmo works extremely well as a side character/sidekick. If they wrote Elmo like they did in this episode and "The Good Sport" than he would most definitely be one of the best characters on the show. Best moments: Bert reading a book called "Fifty Shades of Oatmeal" and proclaiming, "This is steamy stuff!". Also, the joke about the treasure and the squirel's "booty".

EDIT: I really hope you guys reply, this post took me over two hours to finish.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I always like the episode when Super Grover feels he's unneeded after Super Chicken basically saves the day also The small Big Bird episodes I like how Mumford showed up to help.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Y'know what's kinda sad? Season 46 is really the first season ever when I didn't like any of the street scenes and actually preferred some of the other segments like SMART COOKIES and ELMO THE MUSICAL instead. But I guess I knew it was coming since even during season 45 you could see signs of the street stories becoming shorter and more simple.

mr3urious

Reaction score
"Cookie World" is another episode that shouldn't be overlooked. Sesame Street doing a self-parody of one of their most banal segments? Brilliant! Plus, I'd say it had more educational value than the thing it parodied. :big_grin:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"Cookie World" is another episode that shouldn't be overlooked. Sesame Street doing a self-parody of one of their most banal segments? Brilliant! Plus, I'd say it had more educational value than the thing it parodied. :big_grin:
:embarrassed:, I should've included that one on my list, it's a great episode, I completely forgot about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seasons 34-38 are the only seasons I've seen all episodes of, so they're really the only ones I can give full, objective opinions of. With that said. . . .

SEASON 34 (2003)

Episode 4031 "Sesame Street Sings Karaoke" - Such a fun season opener: the whole street stays up late, gets together in the Arbor, and have a karaoke party; it was also a nice way to slip in some classic songs.

Episode 4034 "Bert's Birthday" - Ernie and Bert in a street story. How often do you see that? Not to mention, it was fun to see Bert grow increasingly paranoid with Ernie fulfilling his wish to be left alone for the day.

Episode 4037 "Super Grover's Cape" - Seriously, who doesn't love Super Grover? Not to mention it was amusing to see the different substitutes he tried to use as a cape, such as a sheet, towel, and washcloth.

Episode 4038 "Big Bird Can't Come Up With an Ending for His Story" - A Big Bird-centric story is always a plus with me, but overall, I remember just liking the entire episode as a whole, not just the story but the other segments and inserts they selected as well.

Episode 4043 "Elmo and Zoe Search for Rocco" - Okay, it was clear that a chicken mistaking Rocco for an egg was becoming a Once A Season thing, but I loved the Circus Detectives angle of this one; I loved Zoe's little ringmaster costume, as well as Elmo's big, fake mustache.

Episode 4047 "Telly Is Afraid He'll Hurt Baby Bear" - Telly's always at his best when he worries himself to death, but I also love how Baby Bear kept insisting that they play closer together, "ya know, at least within the same zipcode."

Episode 4050 "Zoe's Tutu is Stuck in a Tree" - So many characters played a part and served a purpose in this one: Zoe, Telly, Alan, Super Grover, Big Bird. Plus, Super Grover getting himself stuck in the tree while trying to retrieve Zoe's tutu was certainly amusing.

Episodes 4054-4056 The Curly Bear Arc - I really like it when SST engages in story arcs that span multiple episodes, and who would have thought that the Three Bears would end up becoming the Four Bears? They portrayed Baby Bear's mixed emotions about the entire thing in a very realistic and believable way.

SEASON 35 (2004)

Episode 4057 "The Street We Live On" - A wonderful 35th anniversary retrospective special, what more needs to be said?

Episode 4060 "The Little Furry Red Monster Parade" - A fun little story about how quickly things start to get a little out of hand when more and more people want to be part of something fun . . . I really got a kick out of that random police officer's giddiness in wanting to be part of the parade.

Episode 4065 "The Sesame Street Square Game" - I don't know why, but whenever they just randomly break into a gameshow format, I enjoy it. I also love how determined that mouse was to ring that bell, and was still so proud of himself for ringing it, even though Elmo and Zoe had already won the game.

Episode 4067 "Gordon, Miles, and Grandpa's Music" - I love the flashbacks in this one, especially Gordon, Bob, and Luis as the Electric Three, seeing Luis with his long 70s hair, Bob faking an English accent, and Gordon with a gigantic afro, lol. Also, there was a nice, subtle little message of bridging generation gaps.

Episode 4072 "Gabi Becomes a Temporary Playdate" - This was a nice episode of how Gabi had becoming something like the Cool Big Sis to the Muppets, and it was nice how she was able to find the time to engage in their various playdates before going to work.

Episode 4074 "Telly Joins the Letter of the Month Club" - I loved Seth Green as the Letter of the Month Club delivery boy, constantly bring Telly all of his letters early, filling up Hooper's Store, while Big Bird sits there oblivious to everything, trying to decide what birdseed treat he'd like.

Episode 4079 "Miles's Band Needs a Quiet Place to Practice" - How long has it been since we were last up on the roof of 123?

Episode 4081 "Rosita Wishes She Didn't Have an Accent" - "The peeg is beeg and deed a weegly jeeg!"

Episode 4082 "The Big Bad Wolf Huffs and Puffs When He Loses" - I don't know why I like this one, I just do.

SEASON 36 (2005)

Episode 4083 "Telly Learns to Catch a Ball" - Again, it was a nice season opener, with a nice Telly and Baby Bear story.

Episode 4088 "How Many Balloons to Raise Snuffy" - The concept of Snuffy wanting to float like a cloud was fun, but the best part of the episode was Richard Kind as Snuffy's Fairy Balloon Person. Plus, nice use of Big Bird, Oscar, and Count in the story as well.

Episode 4090 "Cookie Moon" - Hey, a Cookie Monster episode, what's not to love? Not to mention it was a nice throwback to the classic song "If Moon Was Cookie."

Episode 4105 "Super Chicken on Sesame Street" - Poor Super Grover, feeling neglect when Super Chicken becomes the new super hero on the block.

Episodes 4107 and 4108 "The Adventures of Little Big Bird" - Again, a story arc, and it featured Big Bird in a scenario where he gets to experience what it's like to be little instead of big.

SEASON 37 (2006)

Episode 4108 "Abby Cadabby Comes to Sesame Street" - Nice introduction for Abby, after a whole lotta hype over her being added to the street.

Episode 4111 "Cookie World" - mr3urious pretty much summed this up for me.

SEASON 38 (2007)

Episode 4135 "The Bookaneers" - Another fun season opener, Tina Fey was fun as a bookaneer, and it was an intriguing way to entice kids to read; I mean, after all, kids love pirates.

Episode 4136 "Chris Looks for a Job" - Nice introductory episode for Chris, who has been an excellent addition to the human cast, and in fact, was essentially our modern-day David.

Episode 4137 "The Word 'Dog' Escapes Abby's Book" - A great experimental episode: not only was the street story fun and engaging as Telly, Baby Bear, and Abby chase after the word "dog" throughout the street, but reverting to the magazine format to break the story up, and no EW, made for a memorable episode altogether.

Episode 4138 "Lucy the Lazy Lizard" - Well, I may only like this one for the running I LOVE LUCY reference.

Episode 4145 "Fairy Tale Emergencies" - I liked how Prairie suddenly took on Kermit's role of a roving reporter as various different spastic fairy tale characters were all having their own emergencies. And again, it reverted to the original magazine format to break up the story, and omitted EW.

Episode 4154 "Elmo Plays the Amazing Alphabet Race" - Again, when we put the characters in a random game show format, that always opens up fun possibilities.

Episode 4160 "Oscar Hosts Grouch News Network" - Oscar in a street story is always interesting, but the fact that he was hosting a CNN parody for grouchy news was really fun, and I especially liked the random recurring theme of Horatio somehow becoming stuck in Maria's bathtub.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What are your favorite main story lines from the past 13 years of the show (seasons 34-season 46)? My favorites are usually the ones when there are a lot of characters in it or when the older humans come back for a cameo. I don't quite know why, I guess maybe those episodes are just better written for some reason, either that or the older characters are just generally more rounded characters as opposed to the newer ones. So, anyway, here are my favorite recent episodes of the show:

Season 40, Episode 4187 "Big Bird considers moving"
- A nice little story that showcases Big Bird's personality well and also represents his relationship with characters like Maria, Chris and Gordon. Freddy Flapman was well cast as Lin Manuel Miranda, and he got to show case his strengths as a performer unlike many guest stars who the writers often waste their potential. It was great that they managed to squeeze in all of the cast members. Overall a good street story but as an anniversary special it's very disappointing.

S40, Ep. 4190- "Wild Nature Survivor Guy"- Jimmy Fallon's character was pretty funny and the parody of shows like "Man vs Wild" was an effective way to teach about nature.

S41, EP. 4229- "Puddle Jumping"- Many of you might not think much of this episode, but the main thing I liked is that it had cameos with a bunch of different characters all throughout the street like Oscar, Rosita, Baby Bear, Cookie Monster, it really made the street feel populated and more like a real street. Another thing I enjoyed was all the songs on it, "Jumping in Puddles", "It's Raining Cookies", "Singing in the Shower", all super catchy songs.

S41, Ep. 4220- Music Magic- What can I say? The episode was just super fun and just the right run time. All the songs were great, especially "Shirt Shout" and like I said before, I love it when they're's lots of people on the street because it makes it feel less deserted and more real.

S42, Ep. 4275- Super Maria- It was great that we got a street story about the older characters, especially great that Susan actually had lines in it. This episode hits all the right notes. The characters all fit in perfectly and act like themselves, it's funny, it's not too long or too short, and it's one of the few times in recent years that the human characters are the main focus and act like real people, rather than playing second fiddle to the Muppets. This episode really feels a lot like an episode that might've aired in the 80s or 90s.

S42, Ep. 4176- The Flood- The episode that premiered immediately after was this one. The episode is fun, well paced and not only is it rare for Bert and Ernie to be the main focus of a street scene but once again we get lots of Susan, as well as Maria and Luis doing what they do best, fixing things and arguing with Oscar.

S43, Ep. 4301- Get Lost, Mr. Chips- The humor was great in this episode and having Chris and Alan in it was an absolutely perfect choice.

S43, Ep. 4307-Brandeis Looks For a Job- Brandeis is a great character, John Tartaglia did a good job with him and i'm still hoping he might come back one day.

S43, 4302- "The Good Sport"- One of the few times that Elmo is actually a three dimensional character, it was really fun to see him get so angry and than super competitive and cocky.

S43, 4324- Trashgiving Day- Episodes about grouch culture are always fun. I'd say once again Alan and Chris are one of the highlights, they have great chemistry and can be really funny. My favorite part was when Chris annoyed Alan by freaking out like a child over the fact that their was going to be a balloon at the parade.

S44, Ep. 4411- The Count Tribute- A wonderful episode that was very funny and once again carried by Alan and Chris, with some great moments from Elmo and Telly as well as appearances from almost the entire cast, human or Muppet. The ending was heartwarming and overall the story was a great tribute to Jerry and the Count.

S44, Ep. 4407- Still Life With Cookie- Cookie is as funny as ever in this one and Alan is also great in this one. The song he sings is catchy, although like some other episodes it gets overused. Nice to see Gina and Big Bird get some cameos.

S44, Ep. 4425- Lights, Camera, Bert!-
Once again, you just can't go wrong with Ernie and Bert. The episode was super funny. Bert especially has some great lines and I think Elmo works extremely well as a side character/sidekick. If they wrote Elmo like they did in this episode and "The Good Sport" than he would most definitely be one of the best characters on the show. Best moments: Bert reading a book called "Fifty Shades of Oatmeal" and proclaiming, "This is steamy stuff!". Also, the joke about the treasure and the squirel's "booty".

EDIT: I really hope you guys reply, this post took me over two hours to finish.
OOh, I can't believe I forgot "Grover Does it All", that episode was great, except for the overly repetitive song, that is. And also, "Telly Gets Jelous", seriously, Marty Robinson deserved an Emmy for that performance.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I forgot about one episode from season 35, Cookie Monster writes a story. I thought it was solid plus Frank was performing Cookie, so there was that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know this thread is for episodes from Seasons 34 to today, but just for the halibut, I'm also going to list some of my favorites from Seasons 30-33.

SEASON 30 (1998-1999)

Episode 3786 "Welcoming Alan" - Alan was a wonderful addition to the human cast, and his introduction was a good one (though we didn't get an explanation as to what happened to Mr. Handford).

Episode 3789 "Zoe's New Zoemobile" - You have to admit, that Zoemobile was a cool little thing for Zoe . . . whatever happened to it anyway?

Episode 3796 "Telly and Baby Bear Take Turns Wearing Papa Bear's Hat" - First episode I ever taped post-ATC.

Episode 3797 "The Countkateers" - We have Birdkateers and Grouchkateers, so why not Countkateers?

Episode 3798 "Telly Pretend to Be a Dog" - A solid Telly and Baby Bear episode.

Episode 3799 "Elmo, Zoe, and Big Bird Take Turns" - That Chucky Choosing Game has stuck with me. Plus, it was nice to have an episode with Big Bird, Elmo, and Zoe playing together.

Episode 3800 "V Day" - Not sure why . . . I think it's just Big Bird and Elmo wearing V jerseys and singing the letter V to the tune of "On Wisconsin" that just sticks out in my mind.

Episode 3802 "Big Bird and Zoe Have Colds" - I think I only like this one for Telly pushing himself to his limits by running messages back and forth between Big Bird and Zoe to the point that even his accompaning music ("Flight of the Valkyries") slows down as he tires out.

Episode 3815 "Oscar's Trash Sale" - I think it was amusing how torn Oscar was over trying to sell his trash so Fluffy could have room to practice dancing, but he can't bear to part with the trash he holds with so much sentimental value.

Episode 3817 "Exploring the Land of Lulu-Puddy" - Just an all-around fun episode of dress-up and pretend-play; not to mention Elmo and Zoe's leit motif was catchy.

Episode 3830 "Mumford Magically Transports Telly" - How often did we see Mumford as a major focus of a street story? Not to mention poor Telly's befuddledment of being sent to different places (and nice little theme song cameo as he asks a cowgirl, "Can you tell me how to get -- how to get to Sesame Street?")

Episode 3831 "Big Bird Receives a Model Boat" - Okay by me.

Episode 3833 "Telly Sees the Mysterious X" - It wasn't often that SST got suspenseful and eerie, but they pulled it off rather well in spoofing THE X FILES. Is it true this episode only aired once? If so, then I guess it's a good thing I have at least part of it taped.

Episode 3834 "Baby Bear is Afraid of Getting His Hair Cut" - Standard kiddy show plot, but it was amusing the lengths Baby Bear went to to avoid getting his hair cut. Not to mention I liked Doug E. Doug's guest appearance as Papa Bear's barber.

Episode 3835 "Zoe's Zoemobile Delivery Service" - More Zoemobile action. Plus, I also liked the little worm construction crew building a worm playground at Oscar's can, and how loud Slimey's tiny hammer was.

Episode 3843 "Telly Wants Everything in Hooper's Store" - Telly in all of his literal glory.

Episode 3845 "Maria Reads 'How They Built a Garden on Sesame Street'" - Interesting story in showing how the residents of Sesame Street cleaned out the "second courtyard" behind the Arbor and turned it into their new community garden.

Episode 3846 "Rosita Tries to Use Her Wings But Can't Fly" - Rosita manages to find some rather clever and ingenius uses for her wings.

SEASON 31 (2000)

Episode 3852 "Telly and Baby Bear Find a Kitten" - Debut of Little Murray Sparkles, the beloved kitten of Elizabeth, whom Drtooth hates so much.

Episode 3888 "Rosita Teaches Ernie How to be a Mexican Cowboy" - Not only is it nice to have Ernie in a street story, but I think I mainly remember this one for Ernie not really paying attention to Rosita and doing his own thing.

Episode 3891 "Felix Cleans Oscar's Trashcan" - An amusing episode, and strange to see a grouch that was actually a neatfreak, though I didn't understand the reference at the time, I just thought it was a fun episode to have a neat grouch get on Oscar's nerve.

Episode 3913 "Ernie Spends the Night in Big Bird's Nest" - Ernie's always at his most fun when he's keeping people awake at night . . . this time, Gordon and Susan instead of Bert.

SEASON 32 (2001)

Episode 3919 "Maria's Mother Visits" - This was such a well-handled episode, and perhaps one of Sonia's finest performances as we see Maria getting emotional over the Muppets wanting to spend so much time having fun with her mother that they're unknowingly depriving Maria the opportunity to catch up with her herself.

Episode 3931 - See 3831

Episode 3932 - See 3830

Episode 3934 - See 3834

Episode 3937 - See 3799

Episode 3940 - See 3843

Episode 3951 - "Elmo, Telly, and Zoe Become Alphabet Explorers" - Loved the whole homage to the late Steve Irwin.

Episode 3954 - "Ernie's Instant Poetry Service" - Again, it's always nice to see Ernie in a street story, and how cool is it that we actually got to see behind-the-scenes footage from this episode?

Episode 3957 - See 3835

Episode 3959 - See 3815

Episode 3962 - "Elmo Makes a Collage Using Items From All His Friends" - Nice arts-n-crafts story, not to mention I don't think collage as an artform gets much love.

Episode 3968 - "Rosita Draws Everyone on Sesame Street" - Not just Rosita, but soon, the Muppets and kids hang around the street, drawing and sketching various different people, places, and things, and put together their own art gallery in the Arbor.

Episodes 3976-3980 - The now-famous hurricane saga. Again, I always liked whenever SST took the time to do multiple-episode arcs, and I thought they handled this one really well - it had just the right amount of both humor and heart.

SEASON 33 (2002)

Episode 3981 - "Elmo Visits the Firehouse" - Nice little episode to help kids cope with the 9-11 attacks.

Episode 3984 - "Fix-It Shop Becomes Mail-It Shop" - I actually liked the Mail-It Shop . . . kind of gave the street a subtle addition of realism and modernization.

Episode 3989 "Prairie Dawn's 'Little Red Riding Hood and the Oat Bran Cookies'" - I don't even know why I like this one, I just do.

Episode 4009 "Telly Decides He Wants to Give Up His Toy Horse" - A sweet, sentimental episode, and actually, Muppet Wiki used to have this one on YouTube until their channel got terminated for copyright.

Episode 4021 "Gulliver Travels" - Subtle way of tackling racism.

Episode 4025 "David Alan Grier as Aladdin" - The title alone says it all.

Episode 4029 "Telly's Cousin Izzy Visits" - Okay, let's be honest, the little imagined scuffle between Telly and Izzy landing themselves in the hospital was pretty amusing.

Episode 4030 "Oscar's Road Trip" - I liked how Oscar basically seduced Telly with "Let's Go Driving in an Automobile" into doing his dirty work, lol.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know this thread is for episodes from Seasons 34 to today, but just for the halibut, I'm also going to list some of my favorites from Seasons 30-33.

SEASON 30 (1998-1999)

Episode 3786 "Welcoming Alan" - Alan was a wonderful addition to the human cast, and his introduction was a good one (though we didn't get an explanation as to what happened to Mr. Handford).

Episode 3789 "Zoe's New Zoemobile" - You have to admit, that Zoemobile was a cool little thing for Zoe . . . whatever happened to it anyway?

Episode 3796 "Telly and Baby Bear Take Turns Wearing Papa Bear's Hat" - First episode I ever taped post-ATC.

Episode 3797 "The Countkateers" - We have Birdkateers and Grouchkateers, so why not Countkateers?

Episode 3798 "Telly Pretend to Be a Dog" - A solid Telly and Baby Bear episode.

Episode 3799 "Elmo, Zoe, and Big Bird Take Turns" - That Chucky Choosing Game has stuck with me. Plus, it was nice to have an episode with Big Bird, Elmo, and Zoe playing together.

Episode 3800 "V Day" - Not sure why . . . I think it's just Big Bird and Elmo wearing V jerseys and singing the letter V to the tune of "On Wisconsin" that just sticks out in my mind.

Episode 3802 "Big Bird and Zoe Have Colds" - I think I only like this one for Telly pushing himself to his limits by running messages back and forth between Big Bird and Zoe to the point that even his accompaning music ("Flight of the Valkyries") slows down as he tires out.

Episode 3815 "Oscar's Trash Sale" - I think it was amusing how torn Oscar was over trying to sell his trash so Fluffy could have room to practice dancing, but he can't bear to part with the trash he holds with so much sentimental value.

Episode 3817 "Exploring the Land of Lulu-Puddy" - Just an all-around fun episode of dress-up and pretend-play; not to mention Elmo and Zoe's leit motif was catchy.

Episode 3830 "Mumford Magically Transports Telly" - How often did we see Mumford as a major focus of a street story? Not to mention poor Telly's befuddledment of being sent to different places (and nice little theme song cameo as he asks a cowgirl, "Can you tell me how to get -- how to get to Sesame Street?")

Episode 3831 "Big Bird Receives a Model Boat" - Okay by me.

Episode 3833 "Telly Sees the Mysterious X" - It wasn't often that SST got suspenseful and eerie, but they pulled it off rather well in spoofing THE X FILES. Is it true this episode only aired once? If so, then I guess it's a good thing I have at least part of it taped.

Episode 3834 "Baby Bear is Afraid of Getting His Hair Cut" - Standard kiddy show plot, but it was amusing the lengths Baby Bear went to to avoid getting his hair cut. Not to mention I liked Doug E. Doug's guest appearance as Papa Bear's barber.

Episode 3835 "Zoe's Zoemobile Delivery Service" - More Zoemobile action. Plus, I also liked the little worm construction crew building a worm playground at Oscar's can, and how loud Slimey's tiny hammer was.

Episode 3843 "Telly Wants Everything in Hooper's Store" - Telly in all of his literal glory.

Episode 3845 "Maria Reads 'How They Built a Garden on Sesame Street'" - Interesting story in showing how the residents of Sesame Street cleaned out the "second courtyard" behind the Arbor and turned it into their new community garden.

Episode 3846 "Rosita Tries to Use Her Wings But Can't Fly" - Rosita manages to find some rather clever and ingenius uses for her wings.

SEASON 31 (2000)

Episode 3852 "Telly and Baby Bear Find a Kitten" - Debut of Little Murray Sparkles, the beloved kitten of Elizabeth, whom Drtooth hates so much.

Episode 3888 "Rosita Teaches Ernie How to be a Mexican Cowboy" - Not only is it nice to have Ernie in a street story, but I think I mainly remember this one for Ernie not really paying attention to Rosita and doing his own thing.

Episode 3891 "Felix Cleans Oscar's Trashcan" - An amusing episode, and strange to see a grouch that was actually a neatfreak, though I didn't understand the reference at the time, I just thought it was a fun episode to have a neat grouch get on Oscar's nerve.

Episode 3913 "Ernie Spends the Night in Big Bird's Nest" - Ernie's always at his most fun when he's keeping people awake at night . . . this time, Gordon and Susan instead of Bert.

SEASON 32 (2001)

Episode 3919 "Maria's Mother Visits" - This was such a well-handled episode, and perhaps one of Sonia's finest performances as we see Maria getting emotional over the Muppets wanting to spend so much time having fun with her mother that they're unknowingly depriving Maria the opportunity to catch up with her herself.

Episode 3931 - See 3831

Episode 3932 - See 3830

Episode 3934 - See 3834

Episode 3937 - See 3799

Episode 3940 - See 3843

Episode 3951 - "Elmo, Telly, and Zoe Become Alphabet Explorers" - Loved the whole homage to the late Steve Irwin.

Episode 3954 - "Ernie's Instant Poetry Service" - Again, it's always nice to see Ernie in a street story, and how cool is it that we actually got to see behind-the-scenes footage from this episode?

Episode 3957 - See 3835

Episode 3959 - See 3815

Episode 3962 - "Elmo Makes a Collage Using Items From All His Friends" - Nice arts-n-crafts story, not to mention I don't think collage as an artform gets much love.

Episode 3968 - "Rosita Draws Everyone on Sesame Street" - Not just Rosita, but soon, the Muppets and kids hang around the street, drawing and sketching various different people, places, and things, and put together their own art gallery in the Arbor.

Episodes 3976-3980 - The now-famous hurricane saga. Again, I always liked whenever SST took the time to do multiple-episode arcs, and I thought they handled this one really well - it had just the right amount of both humor and heart.

SEASON 33 (2002)

Episode 3981 - "Elmo Visits the Firehouse" - Nice little episode to help kids cope with the 9-11 attacks.

Episode 3984 - "Fix-It Shop Becomes Mail-It Shop" - I actually liked the Mail-It Shop . . . kind of gave the street a subtle addition of realism and modernization.

Episode 3989 "Prairie Dawn's 'Little Red Riding Hood and the Oat Bran Cookies'" - I don't even know why I like this one, I just do.

Episode 4009 "Telly Decides He Wants to Give Up His Toy Horse" - A sweet, sentimental episode, and actually, Muppet Wiki used to have this one on YouTube until their channel got terminated for copyright.

Episode 4021 "Gulliver Travels" - Subtle way of tackling racism.

Episode 4025 "David Alan Grier as Aladdin" - The title alone says it all.

Episode 4029 "Telly's Cousin Izzy Visits" - Okay, let's be honest, the little imagined scuffle between Telly and Izzy landing themselves in the hospital was pretty amusing.

Episode 4030 "Oscar's Road Trip" - I liked how Oscar basically seduced Telly with "Let's Go Driving in an Automobile" into doing his dirty work, lol.
I feel like your taunting me. I wanna see these episodes so bad!!! Grrrrr!!