Your Favorite Miss Piggy Outfits?

Bridget

Reaction score
I was just wondering to myself the other day; do any of you have favorite Miss Piggy outfits that really caught your eye? My favorite outfits seen from her theatrical films/specials go as followed.

The Muppet Movie
To be completely honest, here, she didn't really wear any astonishingly beautiful outfits that left an impression on me. But if I had to choose a favorite from this film, it would more than likely have to be the sparkly pink dress that she wore in the audience while watching her movie. It is by far the most elegant of them all, and very Piggy-like. The feather was also a pretty touch.

The Great Muppet Caper
I absolutely adore the beautiful dress that she wore during "Couldn't We Ride?" Her hair (which in my opinion was at its best during the time), complimented this outfit with a charming touch. And of course her shoes were at their best, (even if they aren't quite the best for bike riding. LOL.)

The Muppets Take Manhattan
I have two favorite outfits that she wore from this movie. I loved the classic, elegant, wedding dress here. I know that it was a bit old schooled compared to todays wedding dress styles, but it was still lovely. I also loved the cute white and plaid college outfit she wore in "Together Again"! The beret was definitely a perfect touch!

Muppets From Space
Who didn't love her purple pants suit, with those stylish, unique gloves? The heels went with this outfit perfectly, and I would declare this to be one of her best outfits worn!

It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
My favorite here was her Christmas queen outfit! It was gorgeous, glittery, and spelt Miss Piggy all over it!

The Muppets Wizard of Oz
Tattypoo. She really wore this outfit like a queen! And the white of the dress truly fits her beautiful unmatched complexion!

The Muppets

Muppets Most Wanted

The wedding dress just takes the cake!

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Think of my profile pic. This is an ad for Giles & Brothers from 2011. She looks gorgeous!

Eyeball

Reaction score
hmmm, this ones a toughie seeing as shes worn so many great outfits over the years but i think im gonna have to say the dress that she wore at the dubonnet club, always been a standout for me.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Wow, never thought of that. One of my personal favorites is her dress in E! Countdown to the Red Carpet. She is wearing a gorgeous Vivienne Westwood "Bird of Paradise, Duchess Satin in sea foam" dress. She looked gorgeous in this dress. Vivienne Westwood is one of the best people to ever dress Miss Piggy.

Bridget

Reaction score
Maybe it is just me, but for some odd reason, I have always had a thing for her bold outfit as the Wicked Witch of The West in MwoO as well.

Eyeball

Reaction score
i would so buy that if they'd make it, we can only hope....

Eyeball

Reaction score
Yeah that green dress is amazing, how did i forget it lol?, the blue one is ok'ish but seems a bit too simple for my liking.