Your Face!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
One year ago today, my little Richard Hunt fan site, "Your Face!" went public.

On the days leading up to the little announcement post on the MC Delphi board, I was very nervous. I even had nightmares that no one would like the site. While that might sound crazy, this was something that took up almost all of my free time for the better part of a month. Plus I was worrying over every single word I wrote. I still worry about updates and so on, but right now I'm too tired to care.

Anyway, I haven't updated it too much since the last time, but be sure to check it out to see what's new or to just look things over again.

Happy New Year!

Your Face!

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. I remember last year when you kept on saying "your face!" and nobody knew what you meant. It drove me crazy. When I first saw the website I was so thrilled. My mom even came into my room and asked me what was wrong because I was freaking out. :big_grin:

Love the pictures. It's nice to see some new ones on the internet. Do you still have my email about information for the did you know section?

Now we need a website for Jerry...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by monkeymuppet
Do you still have my email about information for the did you know section?
Yeah, it's buried in a mass of e-mails somewhere. I just didn't have much time to do a whole lot of updating (I'm lucky I have enough time to sleep).

The pictures are fantastic. Martin P. Robinson is just the greatest. He looked through the pictures that he has, picked out some of his favorites, went to a photo store and copied the pictures. He then sent the copies to me (you have no idea how awesome it is to actually hold pictures like these).

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
In honor of "YOUR FACE!"

Yes Little Emmy, there is a "YOUR FACE!". :smile: All thanks to you---and we Richard Hunt fans love ya and thank ya for it.

Really.

We do.

Such a cute li'l RH spot on the web, with neat-o li'l nuggets and surprises (without too much caffeine).

And now, in honor of you, Little Emmy, and "YOUR FACE!", may I present: Relatives of "YOUR FACE!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call a website about baseball?

---"YOUR BASE!"

And one for invalids?

---"YOUR BRACE!"

How 'bout one for lawyers?

---"YOUR CASE!"

A site for royalty?

---"YOUR GRACE!"

Have ya heard about the one dedicated to doilies?

---"YOUR LACE!"

And don't forget the one for self-defense:

---"YOUR MACE!"

Are you a runner?

---"YOUR PACE!"

Then there's the one for perverse hook-ups:

---"YOUR PLACE!"

Nascar's new site name is gonna be:

---"YOUR RACE!"

Do ya like the Home & Garden channel?

---"YOUR VASE!"

And we simply cannot have a list without mentionin' that li'l site all about self-addressed stamped envelopes:

---"YOUR SASE!"

Thank you Little Emmy, and for your contribution to the world. :smile:

"YOUR CONTRIBUTION!"

(Eh, forget it...)

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I even had nightmares that no one would like the site.
Weird. When I'm feverishly working on a site, my dreams are all in HTML.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Re: Your Face!

Originally posted by scarecroe
Weird. When I'm feverishly working on a site, my dreams are all in HTML.
*shivers violently* Ooh! Hope I never have dreams like that!

Hey Emmy! Love the pictures! Did Martin ever say what show they were doing when he snapped those (I'm assuming its Sesame Street, judging by the Muppet letters in one pic)?

Of Muppets and Men has a few really good pictures of Richard. Do you want me to try and scan them and send them to you?

-Kim

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Re: In honor of "YOUR FACE!"

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Yes Little Emmy, there is a "YOUR FACE!". :smile: All thanks to you---and we Richard Hunt fans love ya and thank ya for it.

Really.

We do.

Such a cute li'l RH spot on the web, with neat-o li'l nuggets and surprises (without too much caffeine).

And now, in honor of you, Little Emmy, and "YOUR FACE!", may I present: Relatives of "YOUR FACE!"

LOL!!!!!!!!

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Your Face!

Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Hey Emmy! Love the pictures! Did Martin ever say what show they were doing when he snapped those (I'm assuming its Sesame Street, judging by the Muppet letters in one pic)?

Of Muppets and Men has a few really good pictures of Richard. Do you want me to try and scan them and send them to you?
Yeah, they were working on Sesame Street.

The pictures in Of Muppets and Men are pretty nifty (I don't have the book, but I check it out of the library so often). If you want to scan some, that would be great (although I have no idea if I'd use 'em. I'm very busy at the moment)...

Jackie

Reaction score
YAY to YOUR FACE!!

We may never see a Biography on Richard Hunt...but at least we have YOUR FACE!

Emmy rules!!