Would you like to visit my friends' forum?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have a good friend who has her very own forum and things have been pretty dead there for awhile. I've promised her to try whatever I can to help get some activity happening again by inviting my friends to check it out and hopefully join up. There is no set topic at this forum as such but there's an extensive variety of topics in the boards ranging from your favourite books, movies, music, hobbies etc.

I've removed the link because it doesn't seem to be working, but if you're interested let me know and I'll try to make sure I have the link right to give you

Please have a look at it at least.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I know of at least one of my MC friends who is interested. :smile:

I'm going to try the link again and see if I get it right this time.

It just won't seem to work. I'll ask my friend if the link has changed and get back to you all. :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool forum, will check it out when the links sorted! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Incidentally I think perhaps I'd better just say this to those of you who've visited.

Please don't be put off by anything you may have read in the threads at my friend's forum. I know my friend has said some things that are upsetting and uncalled for and she has probably driven away many of the people who used to regularly participate at her own forum, but she's learned her lesson and is a very nice person at heart.:concern:

I do hope you will give her a chance.:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone yes , the fourm is a fun place to chat i have joined and like it . Even if our friend has said some things that where uncalled for she is sorry for all she has done .

It is a cool place i hope that a lot of you will think about joining if it can be a place to have fun and chat , it can have a lot of great fun there with all the random topics , i love it

God bless you all :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hi everyone yes , the fourm is a fun place to chat i have joined and like it . Even if our friend has said some things that where uncalled for she is sorry for all she has done .

It is a cool place i hope that a lot of you will think about joining if it can be a place to have fun and chat , it can have a lot of great fun there with all the random topics , i love it

God bless you all :smile:
Thank you for backing me up my sweetie. I love you.:flirt:

beau

Reaction score
I have decided to join, as The Wolverine.

It's my name on Toonzone, which I consider my online home.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you both for joining. I've been away for so long due to internet problems, but I'm back and I hope I'll see you guys over there as well as here sometime soon. :big_grin: