Will Eric make a great Yoda?

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Imagine this, if Frank Oz ever retires from Star Wars, do you think Eric will make a perfect Yoda?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Eric did a mock of Yoda in the movie A Very Merry Muppet Chirstmas Movie. Check it out!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I doubt if Lucas would just give the part to Eric. Besides, as was brought out, there's really no need for it. Any productions with Yoda that Frank's likely to be involved in have already been produced. The Clone Wars series and movie don't use Frank's voice, none of the cartoons have. We're likely not going to see Frank's Yoda again anyway, and if he were to turn down the role at some point, it would probably go to whoever's been playing Yoda since the movies... or there would be an open audition.

:super::halo::insatiable:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Eric did a mock of Yoda in the movie A Very Merry Muppet Chirstmas Movie. Check it out!
Yep, and I thought it was very well-done too (and this is coming from someone who likes Star Wars even more than the Muppets :eek: lol). In fact, when Very Merry Muppet Christmas first aired I thought it WAS Frank (or at least I assumed it was, it was before my ears were tuned to find the subtle differences between original performers and re-casts lol).

Anyway, I don't see why they'd need Eric to be Yoda (though it'd be cool if he was), Tom Kane does a fantastic Yoda voice.