Will Eric get his own Muppet character?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Erick Jackobson has done a wonderfull job filling in for Frank Oz.
But i am wondering if he will ever get his onw muppet. Bill bereta has his own and even does some of Jim's like Rowlf. i think that Erick has alot of young energy and should desrve a chace to have his own. but till not to take over like i think peppe is somtimes trying to do.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well Harry the Duck on Bear in the Big Blue House was his own...but that was a different family of characters that's been over with for awhile. I'd like to see him get some originals too - but it's a bit of a continuation of the Frank Oz Curse: back when Oz was full-time with the Muppets, his characters were so strong right out the gate that after the first season of the Muppet Show, he didn't take on any other major characters aside from one-shot whatnots because his characters tended to be the ones who played opposite the others.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well Harry the Duck on Bear in the Big Blue House was his own...but that was a different family of characters that's been over with for awhile. I'd like to see him get some originals too - but it's a bit of a continuation of the Frank Oz Curse: back when Oz was full-time with the Muppets, his characters were so strong right out the gate that after the first season of the Muppet Show, he didn't take on any other major characters aside from one-shot whatnots because his characters tended to be the ones who played opposite the others.
Oh yeah I foregote Eric had a charater of his own inmagen that!