Whose Line Is It Anyway Fans

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Anyone fans of this show? I used to be myself for a few years until recently, because of me losing interest in it and wanted to move onto other shows.

I forget the very first time that I even saw the show, but can remember it was on a site which is sadly no longer around anymore.

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I am!!:smile: The Drew Carey episodes are on UP tv late at night .The Aisha Tyler episodes are funny too!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While I do love improv comedy, and I really admire the comics involved with the show, such as Colin Mochrie, Brad Sherwood, Wayne Brady, Greg Proops, and many others, it's hard for me to watch the show anymore, given the hard time the fandom had given me when I was a kid. In hindsight, I realize I brought a lot of it on myself (at the time, it didn't feel like it though), but given all of the cyber-bullying I dealt with on fan forums and such, it's just made it hard to call myself a fan, or even bring myself to watch reruns of the show.

Katzi428

Reaction score
While I do love improv comedy, and I really admire the comics involved with the show, such as Colin Mochrie, Brad Sherwood, Wayne Brady, Greg Proops, and many others, it's hard for me to watch the show anymore, given the hard time the fandom had given me when I was a kid. In hindsight, I realize I brought a lot of it on myself (at the time, it didn't feel like it though), but given all of the cyber-bullying I dealt with on fan forums and such, it's just made it hard to call myself a fan, or even bring myself to watch reruns of the show.
People can be such anklehuggers (I'm keeping my language G-rated here, but you know what I mean.) :rolleyes: I'd tell you to ignore them .But it's a tough job. I'm sorry it happened.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I used to have the whole show (including all of the songs as well), but that ended up getting erased from my computer, and had to download all of the songs from the show again.

Last edited:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I love it! One of my favorite shows ever! Especially when Ryan and Colin are together. There’s an app called CW Seed that has all the Drew Carey and Aisha Tyler episodes on.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Whose Line Is It Anyway is gone from Bravo, and it will be gone from UP TV after tomorrow morning.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Whose Line Is It Anyway is gone from Bravo, and it will be gone from UP TV after tomorrow morning.
Yeah, I know! I was going through the UPtv schedule for the next few weeks & I saw it was gone! Hopefully the episodes are being put on DVD.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I know! I was going through the UPtv schedule for the next few weeks & I saw it was gone! Hopefully the episodes are being put on DVD.
Unfortunately, there's only a Best Of DVD and Season 1. That's it.