Who remembers this Sesame Street Knickerbocker?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
How did I miss this? Nude public appearances by Ernie, robed PVC figures, but this one takes the cake.

Joking aside, (dressed) that actually looks like a pretty decent vintage figure; Sesame Street toys are usually static PVCs, so this a nice change. The authentic clothing is a nice touch. I guess Bert was the only other to get a figure like this.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
How did I miss this? Nude public appearances by Ernie, robed PVC figures, but this one takes the cake.

Joking aside, (dressed) that actually looks like a pretty decent vintage figure; Sesame Street toys are usually static PVCs, so this a nice change. The authentic clothing is a nice touch. I guess Bert was the only other to get a figure like this.
Actually it’s a set of four, it was Big Bird in a vest and scarf, Cookie Monster with a chef’s hat and apron, Bert and Ernie in their regular attire

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Actually it’s a set of four, it was Big Bird in a vest and scarf, Cookie Monster with a chef’s hat and apron, Bert and Ernie in their regular attire
Gotcha; I only looked at the general Knickerbocker page and didn't realize there was a specific one for these figures.

Had they made more, these honestly wouldn't have been bad figures at all. These four are honestly probably the best SS figures in existence (aside from Palisades' Super Grover of course) since I wouldn't consider PVCs figures, and the only other thing I can think of is the bendies - I noticed the Wiki doesn't actually have a page for those. I have Bert and Ernie, but also noticed Big Bird, Elmo, Grover and the Count exist. Since Cookie is so big they probably passed on him in favor of the Count, and Oscar's can would prevent him from getting one as well.

Last edited: