Who performed Mo Frackle in Family Feud!

Joggy

Reaction score
Hey all!

Just wondering after watching the five episodes of Family Feud the Muppets were in... Who performed Mo Frackle? My guess is Bruce Lanoil or Allan Trautman or another one of those Muppeteers of whom I have no idea what other characters they perform...

And was that John Henson performing Sweetums? And why isn't he performing other characters? His voice is a natural Jim Henson-one!

Joggy

Reaction score
Well Joggy, Mo Frackle was performed by Bruce Lanoil. Does that answer your question, Joggy? I looked for that answer on Tough Pigs especially for YOU, Joggy! Maybe, Joggy, you should do your research BEFORE annoying us with your childish questions. Get a life, Joggy.

:mad:

Joggy

Reaction score
Fine! If you fans are gonna get like that about me, I'm leaving and I'm NEVER coming back! And if people miss me, you have Joggy to thank!

(boy I love flame wars with myself...)

Salmoto

Reaction score
I'd give him some alone time, but I don't think it'd help....:frown:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

While we're on the subject of Muppet's in game shows. I have to admit that I was a little surprised when I read that it was someone other than Frank Oz who performed Miss Piggy on "Hollywood Squares." Also, I'm wondering if it was still Steve Whitmire performing Kermit. His voice sounded a bit more nasal than usual.

rickly

Reaction score
John Henson did not perform Sweetums on "Feud" - that was Victor Yerrid, a puppeteer who has worked on Greg the Bunny and Crank Yankers. To the best of my knowledge, John Henson has not performed any Muppet character other than Sweetums - he has not shown any particular interest in performing hand puppets, preferring the body suit character of Sweetums. He also peformed the Coca Cola polar bear walkaround the Henson company built for live appearances (very much a precursor of Bear from BITBBH).