Who can predict the box color for Season 4?

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Please forgive me for probably making the dumbest thread ever. Feel free not to post because I understand that it may appear as a retarded question to ask. Anyway.. here goes..

WHO CAN PREDICT THE BOX COLOR FOR SEASON 4?

Season 1 was blue,

Season 2 was purple,

and Season 3, is green.

What color will season 4 be? Although there are many colors that are similar with different names, forget about major details. For instance, Season 2 may not be considered "purple" to an artist, but for this thread we'll keep it simple. Also, there is nothing wrong with many people agreeing on a paricular color.

Well, I predict the next Box set to be YELLOW.

ps.. Moderators, please feel free to lock this thread at any given time. Also, flaming this thread is acceptable.. : )

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Actually, I think this is a good topic. I was pondering this very thing the other day. I was actually thinking it would be a dark orange-red color (like this color used on a Region 2 DVD set).

Another thing to think about is what characters (besides the Fraggle Five) will be on the set. I'd like to see Marjorie or Sprocket under the title (where the Doozers, Junior Gorg, and Uncle Matt are on the Seasons 1, 2, and 3 sets) and Ma and Pa Gorg on the sides of the box.

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah a Red colour could be a possibility.

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
wow! this is interesting, because I can only really tell the seaons apart by the color on the box (That's how I found #3 at the store, it was like an easter egg hunt, lol)

I hope its red, my favorite color and favorite fraggle!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So for the next set (assuming seasons 4 & 5 are released as one box), my prediction is: Gobo and Red!
I was totally thinking about that too! It just hit me last night that the boxes are the colors of the Fraggles. I'm thinking we'll get an orange one for season 4 and if they release the animated series on a set it'll be yellow. Just my predictions.:smirk:

Rose

Reaction score
I think that would be a good idea. A nice bright orange for Gobo and red or yellow for Red.

Boober!

Mokey!

Wembly!

So for the next set (assuming seasons 4 & 5 are released as one box), my prediction is: Gobo and Red!

Frogster

Reaction score
It'll be red...

Gobo's hair is purple (season 2)
Mokey's hair is blue ( season 1)
Wembley is green (season 3)

Frogster

Reaction score
I guess I should be more clear... Season one, being blue, could indicate it's Mokey's hair color. Season 2, since it's purple, could be tracked to Gobo's hair. Now, even though Wembley's chest is green, and the rest of him's yellow, that could mean that season 3 is Wembley's color. And since Boober and Red both have red hair, then it'd be easy to assume that season 4 will be red. Ahh, fairness... don't ya love it?