Which former Sesame Street adult support cast will be involved in Season 50?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
To me, Sesame Street is often known for its colorful Muppet cast and its iconic adults cast. As fans of the show know what happen to the iconic adult cast in recent seasons. Yet with the 50th anniversary upon us it seems that the iconic Adult cast that we know and love will be making appearance during the 50th anniversary special and, if we're lucky, the 50th Season of the show.

However, despite what we love of Bob, Linda, Susan, Gordon, Maria, Luis, Alan, Chris and Gina, there have been former members of Sesame Street Adult cast that have played major roles in the supporting characters. Which brings up the question of whether or not we could see some of these iconic supporting cast members return for the show's 50th anniversary ?

I'm not speaking of the Muppet cast, but more of the former adult/teen castings of Sesame Street's history on TV, via for example maybe a recorded message from Ruth Buzzi or have Savion Glover make an appearance on the show. Something like that.

I know I'm reaching here with a request like this, but it isn't everyday one turns 50th on TV, right ?