WHERE DOES IT HURT? by BRIGETTA

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score

At long last, I am proud to share with all my friends this delightful new single for which I was commissioned to do the cover artwork!

One day Brigetta had reached out to me by email, as she had seen my work on deviantART and felt I was perfect to illustrate the cover for this new single. Parts of the lyrics are inspired by the various ailments found in the old board game Operation, so I was told to do something that resembled the old boxart from that game. She had chose me specifically for my ability to do 60s style cartooning so well. She was a treat to work with, very responsive and appreciative of my ideas. The song this artwork accompanies turned out terrific too! Another smooth, melancholic and yet fun ear worm of a song from Brigetta, whose work is altogether very underrated. It's hard to believe that such a professional, whose work has even been seen on NBC, has been left out of the public's eye, so I am doing my part to share it with my friends, not only because I worked on it, but because it is just that good. Don't take my word for it though, listen and judge for yourself.