What's your favorite muffin?

Jackie

Reaction score
There are many delectable muffins out there, my question is what is your favorite? I personally enjoy the blueberry...it's a gooey blend of fruit, sugar, and muffiny goodness :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Jackie you know my favorite kind of muffin.

:big_grin:

However, since that kind of muffin is not edible (in the same sense that a "dream boat" is not really a boat either), I must say that I do enjoy chocolate chip muffins.

But they're no where near as yummy as the other kind of muffin...

Jackie

Reaction score
Hmmmm is this certain kind of muffin the same as say....a special kind of envelope?

*sigh* to have that muffin...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Oh my yes.

*sigh*

To be that envelope.

Speaking of the Special Envelope, has yours come in the mail yet?

Jackie

Reaction score
No, i have yet to receive that oh so special envelope. Believe me you will be the first to know. I'm still waiting for a very special pair of glasses....

Maybe we can organize a glasses trade with Dave!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for mine as well.

I think we should. I shall be getting new glasses soon. So Dave could either have my oldest and biggest pair of glasses, my second pair of glasses (that has a lens missing, but even if you put it back in it pops out), or the pair that I'm wearing now (they're all scratched up)...

Jackie

Reaction score
I have many pairs of old glasses. A variety of colors shapes and sizes! I'm sure Dave would enjoy adding them to his collection! Maybe we could even start a documentary on the evolution of Dave's Glasses! I know I'd be first in line to see that one! :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Oooooh. A documentary on Dave's glasses would be nice. I would love to hear people talk about those glasses he had in "Thirty Minute Work Week".

However, I don't think it could top the 10-hour documentary that I want to do on Jerry's beard.

But if we combine them... WOW!

Jackie

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!! I just realized something! We could do these documentaries in Dave's backyard! Easy access to the glasses and I'm sure he has Jerry's phone number there for us to contact him for any technical and last minute information on his beard!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Bood!

That's such a great idea!

We could say that it was "Filmed on Location in Dave's Backyard."

Plus I'm sure we could borrow some garden tools or something and use 'em to buy JHC...