What songs do you think will get cut from the Disney+ release of the Muppet Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

datman24

Reaction score
As exciting as The Muppet Show being released to Disney+ is, I dread of how many songs are going to get cut. My predictions of which songs will be cut will probably be Do Wah Diddy, some Beatles' songs, and whatever did not end up on the DVD releases.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, see..... this is why I prefer watching dated 240p/360p bootleg uploads if it means I can watch them uncut. 🤷🏿‍♂️

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway a prediction I already have is “In the Navy” by the Village People.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm guessing all the cuts from season 1 will remain, season 2 and 3 should stay intact though. If they could get them released with no edits for a DVD, than I don't see why they can't have it on streaming. Not too sure about season 4 and 5 though. As I stated earlier, they'll probably do some digital editing of the Johnny Cash episode due to the confederate flag.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
There are three complete episodes missing
- Kaye Billard Season 1
- Booke Sheilds Season 5
Chris Langham Season 5

That said the first episode I checked was the Vincent Price episode that had its final musical number cut on the DVD set here it's fully intact!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Show threads are being added at the link below. To help organize the discussion, please direct all of your Muppet Show Disney+ comments to their respective threads.

Muppet Show Disney+ Episode Discussions

Chris Langham Muppet Show episode missing on Disney+

Brooke Shields Muppet Show episode missing on Disney+

Muppet Show Disney+ edits and omissions

Muppet Show Disney+ disclaimers under criticism while fans thankful for series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.