What Sesame Street Character Are YOU?

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I got:

"You are ELMO. You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You don't like to hurt other people's feelings, but if you do it's not intentional. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free."

Check it out for yourself, here: http://www.davisvillage.com/portfolio/sesame.html

~fluff~

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
"You are ERNIE. You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray."

:: Does her creepy Ernie Laugh::

Adios,
~Megan~

radionate

Reaction score
I'm Ernie too!!! But how can I be both Ernie and Gonzo at the same time?:confused:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Maybe you can be some kind of Muppet wuzzle...
LOL! A muppet wuzzle. Would my name be Gonie or Ernzo? As long as I'm not a Popple I can handle it. Popples scared me. I don't want to roll up into a ball and get kicked around.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I'm Ernie. And on the other one, I'm Rowlf. Wow, I'm two Muppets both performed by Jim Henson!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm Ernie for some reason. He must be the one you get the most. Funny thing, though. I'm not really popular. I'm just quiet, and standoffish in real life, but that's life.

Wait a second. WE'RE ALL ERNIE!!!!! I think I've got something to replace the guys in the Hot Topic post in women's underpants in my nightmares!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

LOL! A muppet wuzzle. Would my name be Gonie or Ernzo?
Lol, my vote goes for Ernzo!

Really!

It does!

(See? Keep takin' notes...LOL) :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Lol, my vote goes for Ernzo!

Really!

It does!

(See? Keep takin' notes...LOL) :big_grin: