What kind of soda does Dave Goelz like to drink?

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I'm working on an art project (a drawing) that includes some of the Muppeteers in it (Jim, Frank, Jerry, Dave and Richard) and I drew Dave Goelz with a soda and Jerry Nelson with some popcorn.

If anyone out there who knows Dave...(or read anything about him) could help me on this. I don't know what kind of soda Dave Goelz likes. Anyone know? Sometimes Karen Prell and Terry Angus hang out here at MC. Would they know?:confused:

See, I want this drawing to look really professional and I'm going to have it framed when it's done. I just want everything to look just right. You guys are really gonna flip when you see it!:excited:

My only concern is, I'd hate to draw a brand that Dave doesn't like. See, the drawing will be shipped off to California this summer, and if Dave ever saw it, I don't want him to say "Yecchhh! I don't like that kind of soda!" I myself, despise Mt. Dew, and would have the same reaction if someone drew a picture of me drinking it.

The same question goes for Jerry Nelson and popcorn. If anyone can help me on this, or point me in the right direction to ask someone who'd know, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Convincing John

Ryan

Reaction score
I would just make a generic soda can, I'm sure he won't mind :wink:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hmmm...

Oops!:embarrassed: I probably should've explained that it's one of those big cups you get at fast food places, not a can.

Still, I'm thinking when it's time to add the color, I might just color the cup some light blues (in reference to Boober and :concern: )

Now to find out if Jerry Nelson likes popcorn or not. Hmm....:sing:

Convincing John

Convincing John

Reaction score
He does? I didn't know that. How'd you find out he likes Sprite?

Convincing John

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Princess Melora said:
Jerry likes beer, but I'm sure he likes popcorn, too.
From the rumors, he likes a lot of beer! HA!

I still say I'd like, more than any of the performers, to party with Jerry! All the others I'd like to go to dinner with, though, and talk about performing and their histories and hear their life stories (everyone has a story).