What improvements would you have made to The Muppets Film 2012 (spoilers)

Puppet crazy

Reaction score
Firstly I really enjoyed the film, but a few things would have made it better for me.
The biggest change would be the editing of the ending. I would rather this....

1. End song followed by the tittle "THE END"

2. Cut to Gonzo coming in with the bowling ball and Tex. (Not showing the shot of Tex laughing afterward because most people actually thought that meant it was an out take.)

3. New Flash with Tex in hospital "Giving back theatre"

4. AND THEN, pan to Gary and Mary’s proposal leading to Mahna Mahna during credits.

For nostalgic reasons I also felt the Muppet stage and backstage should have been identical to how it was in the Muppet show.
Seeing them interact behind the old backstage set again would have been as magical as it was hearing Rainbow Connection again.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I definitely enjoyed the movie a lot too. But if I was going to tweet a couple of things:

Just in general more funny moments with the Muppets and less exposition.

The Electric Mayhem should have at least one song.

Some '70s reference because The Muppet Show was more of a '70s phenomenon, not an '80s.

And making the fart joke thing into an actual joke, rather than a studio mandate to make the movie "hip," that would be nice too, lol.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
New Pigs in Space sketch. =D

I would love to see some conflict between Link/Piggy. xDDD

Walter

Reaction score
Hmm.. If there was something I could change to the already perfect movie..

I would say the 30 second flashback during Tex's rap..it gives us SO much more insight into why he's being so mean..It would have also made the end make so much more sense!

And this isn't major, but I think they should've added Mary's cutaway to Gary when they agree to clean up the theatre..you can tell it was cut..watch her face right before Kermit says Great!

Puppet crazy

Reaction score
I liked Kermit’s "pictures in my head" but children needed something more visual during the second verse as they were getting restless.

The Electric Mayhem should have at least one song.

Perhaps the Electric Mayhem could have sang a few separate lines of " Pictures in my Head" .
Then it becomes a song not only about Kermit reminiscing, but the Electric Mayhem wanting the band back too.

Puppet crazy

Reaction score
I definitely enjoyed the movie a lot too. But if I was going to tweet a couple of things:

Just in general more funny moments with the Muppets ....
It would be nice to see Bunsen and Beaker help bring back the electricity in a funny Muppet Labs way with Mary after Tex cuts the power out.

It could have been a very funny scene having beaker running a treadmill or something similar.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Though the film was perfect as it is, here are some changes I would have made:

1. More Muppet images in "Pictures in my Head", mainly sections for Scooter, Rowlf, and Bunsen & Beaker, and several smaller pictures of other characters (who don't exactly get their own sections).

2. Before the Muppets learn that Animal is in anger management, they go to pick up the rest of the band first, who inform them that Animal is in anger management.

3. More characters in the montage, including Lew Zealand, Rizzo and the rats, Wayne and Wanda, and maybe a few more characters.

4. A number from Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.

5. Either a new Veterinarian's Hospital or Pigs in Space sketch.

Puckrox

Reaction score
  1. More Muppets in 'Pictures In My Head' (also, in my heart of hearts, I wish that song were longer)
  2. Rizzo and Gonzo... Need I say more?
  3. An Electric Mayhem number
  4. Muppets on bicycles at some point would have been lovely