What a horrible terrible day

jediX

Reaction score
What a horrible terrible day.

Ugh. I thought last year was bad, and that didn't start until June. It's only January 8th and on my way to class this morning I got in a car accident, and even though it was because of the driver in front of me I get stuck w/ the blasted 4-point ticket and have to go to court as if I'm some kind of criminal. And if you know me, you know I'm the total opposite. I don't even go over the speed limit -- ever.

Gosh this is bad.

I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the day/year... ...

Please, comfort me here... :embarrassed:

:frown: :cry: :frown: :cry:

SuperGrover2004

Reaction score
Hang in there.

It's not what happens to you but how you react to it that's important.

Kirk

:smile:

SaraJayne

Reaction score
What bum luck! I hope that this is just a rough start for you, and that your week/month/year picks up.

beaker

Reaction score
Im so sorry Matt! I too was in a car accident recently...glad we both came unscathed!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aw, poor Matt....... :sympathy: Hugs for Matt! It REALLY sucks when you're faulted for an accident, even though it was the othewr guy's fault, doesn't it? My brother was faulted for an accident 'cuz he was backing out, even though the other guy was WAAY speeding...Here's hoping the rest of the year picks up for you! :smile:

Phantom

Reaction score
Around here (KY), it's always the guy-in-the-back's fault...regardless. You have my sympathy, but hey, you can always enjoy traffic school.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, our family has not had a good January for 5 years...we're hoping this one is finally decent

jediX

Reaction score
You know what's even creepier about this? This is the three-year anniversary of my special-needs Aunt's death.

::Twilight Zone music::

Whatever

Reaction score
I hope it works out.. I'm not doing too well either, I had my wisdom teeth pulled.