Wembley and Mokey-Could they switch some episodes?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
We all know Wembley and Mokey are two of the nicest Fraggles, but I could honestly see both of them doing each other's episodes.
Basically I could see Mokey acting like Wembley did in Wembley and the Gorgs.
I also think that Wembley would probably be a little too kind to Begoony in the Incredible Shrinking Mokey? So what do you folks think?

Hubert

Reaction score
Hm, been so long since I've seen those that it's hard for me to comment, but I can see what you're saying. I can see, in some circumstances, that Wembley and Mokey could be switched, but then both characters bring new aspects to the table (Wembley's unsure-ness, Mokey's dreaminess).

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh! That was quick! I agree. I mean mainly in cases when somebody is taking advantage of those two.

Grifoshka

Reaction score
In my opinion, there aren't many episodes where Mokey and Wembley could be switched (if at least one of them is playing an important role, of course). I'd say being nice is the only thing they have in common, so the only episodes where I can see Mokey instead of Wembley and vice versa, are those dealing with being nice to others, like Incredible Shrinking Mokey and, probably, Wembley and the Gorgs, like you said. Otherwise, they're too different. Mokey has hobbies and is respected among fraggles, while many Wembley episodes are based on his wish for finding an occupation or getting some attention and respect. Also, Wembley is entirely dependent on others, while Mokey is pretty self-dependent and often sets off the plot with her actions. Mokey's more sensible, Wembley's more sensitive. And of course, there are episodes where Mokey's dreamy or Wembley's nervous and noisy character can't be replaced by anybody else.:smile:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
In my opinion, there aren't many episodes where Mokey and Wembley could be switched (if at least one of them is playing an important role, of course). I'd say being nice is the only thing they have in common, so the only episodes where I can see Mokey instead of Wembley and vice versa, are those dealing with being nice to others, like Incredible Shrinking Mokey and, probably, Wembley and the Gorgs, like you said. Otherwise, they're too different. Mokey has hobbies and is respected among fraggles, while many Wembley episodes are based on his wish for finding an occupation or getting some attention and respect. Also, Wembley is entirely dependent on others, while Mokey is pretty self-dependent and often sets off the plot with her actions. Mokey's more sensible, Wembley's more sensitive. And of course, there are episodes where Mokey's dreamy or Wembley's nervous and noisy character can't be replaced by anybody else.:smile:
Yes those were the two I was talkking about!

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Mokey has hobbies and is respected among fraggles, while many Wembley episodes are based on his wish for finding an occupation or getting some attention and respect. Also, Wembley is entirely dependent on others, while Mokey is pretty self-dependent and often sets off the plot with her actions. Mokey's more sensible, Wembley's more sensitive. And of course, there are episodes where Mokey's dreamy or Wembley's nervous and noisy character can't be replaced by anybody else.:smile:
These were great generalizations :dreamy: