WANTED: Sideshow Muppets Busts!

MaxGoof

Reaction score
I was a poor college student when the Sideshow Muppet Busts were released, and now that I'm older and can afford them, they're annoyingly difficult to find.

Does anyone have any of these that they're looking to let go?

dmoss

Reaction score
Howdy, MaxGoof! I think you might be hard-pressed to find many on MuppetCentral who are looking to rid of their Sideshow busts...BUT! You can find quite a few of them on eBay, but for a price...usually an obscene price, but a price. :big_grin:

Anyhoo, good luck on your search!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
They've REALLY been going up on value as of late to the point where even the most common and least favorite ones will cost a good 50 to 80 bucks on ebay. I wanted a complete collection but as of right now, it doesn't look like that's going to happen, unless I win the lotto, :smile:.

Good luck on your seach buddy.

jerre

Reaction score
I happen to have a Janice that I was going to list on Ebay, but would sell to a forum member for $85 plus the shipping if you are interested.:flirt:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I happen to have a Janice that I was going to list on Ebay, but would sell to a forum member for $85 plus the shipping if you are interested.:flirt:
If you're asking me, thanks, but since Janice is one of my FAVORITE Muppets and one of my person "fictional" character crushs, you can bet she was one of the first ones I got, :flirt:. Thanks though, maybe Maxgoof will be interested.