WANTED: Jim Henson Tribute clip

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
I'm looking for a video of a tribute to Jim that was made BEFORE he passed away. It was from an awards show, I believe, and it has Jim's Kermit introducing 4 groups of Muppets: The Muppet Show gang, The New York workshop with David Lazer & Michael Frith, Fraggle Rock in Toronto, and Sesame Street. They all sing a tribute to Jim, "Jim is....". They all sing about Jim. Oscar says that Jim always treated him like....TRASH! Eventually, all 4 groups sing the song in rounds. (If I remember, at this point in the tribute, the screen was broken up into 4 squares - one for each group.)
The amazing this is that Jim even performed all of his characters singing about Jim! In it, Bernie Brillstein is seen talking to Kermit about how Piggy didn't get the lead in "Fatal Attraction". After the song, Frank Oz spoke about Jim, during which Lord Grade did the Charleston. Finally, Jim came to the podium, and talked about his career.
I have an audio only copy of this that I recorded as a child, but would love to be able to see again after all these years.
Does anyone have it to trade or make a deal with? Thanks!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just sent you an e-mail.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I have never heard of that clip before, has anyone seen a downloadable copy on the Internet?