Wanted: Fozzie Palisades

dmoss

Reaction score
I've been searching eBay for Fozzie Palisades, and most of them seem a bit over-priced. I mean, that could just be me, as I've not checked the Completed Transactions page to see which ones actually sold at $40 or $50 each...but I digress.

I'm looking to buy Steppin' Out Fozzie, and Invisible Fozzie; maybe even the red-shirted Vacation Fozzie. They don't need to be in their original boxes, just in good condition. I'm hoping to buy the first two together at $30. I don't know if that's an outlandish price or not, as I've just recently taken an interest in the Palisades, so be my guest to let me know otherwise, although I do have my limits. :wink:

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate any offers either in this thread or by a PM. Thanks! :embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've been searching eBay for Fozzie Palisades, and most of them seem a bit over-priced. I mean, that could just be me, as I've not checked the Completed Transactions page to see which ones actually sold at $40 or $50 each...but I digress.

I'm looking to buy Steppin' Out Fozzie, and Invisible Fozzie; maybe even the red-shirted Vacation Fozzie. They don't need to be in their original boxes, just in good condition. I'm hoping to buy the first two together at $30. I don't know if that's an outlandish price or not, as I've just recently taken an interest in the Palisades, so be my guest to let me know otherwise, although I do have my limits. :wink:

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate any offers either in this thread or by a PM. Thanks! :embarrassed:
I don't have any for sale, but here's an approximate Palisades Fozzie price guide for these figures to help in your search. In my experience - these are the fair prices you should expect to pay and why. Many of these can be found on Amazon at or around these prices.

Steppin' Out Fozzie - $9.99 - 19.99
This product didn't really come out as expected. The factory really tanked on the expression and eye focus. I worked on this particular one (check the photo on the back to see how he was supposed to look) and am still amazed how poorly it was exectued. It's okay, but that's why you can still find it on the cheap.

Invisible Spray Fozzie - $19.99 - 49.99
This was a convention exlcusive that was highly sought after. It's a beautiful piece. Pricing seems to vary widely.

Red Vacation Fozzie - $18.99 - 34.99
The Vacation versions were fairly popular, yet many of the shops that sponsored them went out of business and flooded secondary markets with these. The Red's my fave, but lower priced than the blue for some reason.

Series Two "Classic" Fozzie - $44.99 - 94.99
This was ranked #38 of Toy Fare Magazine's top 100 Toys of the decade. He's a anchor-fave so you'll pay a premium for him especially now that the Muppets and collecting of these figures has become more popular.

Blue Vacation Fozzie - $22.99 - 34.99
The Vacation versions were fairly popular, yet many of the shops that sponsored them went out of business and flooded secondary markets with these. The Red's my fave, but the blue is more sought after for some reason.

Patrol Bear Fozzie - $13.99 - 34.99
Patrol Bear was fairly popular, but he came out around the same time as the classic Fozzie so he's easier to find.

So, with shipping and the lowest price on Amazon you should expect to pay around $46 for the Invisible Fozzie and the Steppin' Out Fozzie. It's not bad, but I've seen a little cheaper in my experiences. You just have to look and wait for the better deals.

There are so many people who gouge others on the Palisades figures because nobody really knows what they're worth. I both worked on some of these and work in toy retail too so this is the real skinny on the Fozzies. Hope this helps. :embarrassed:

dmoss

Reaction score
Jamie, thanks so much for taking the time to do that; really means a lot to me. Will keep an eye out for bargains, and hope to find some deals. :embarrassed:

EDIT: Oooh, I thought I'd add-on that I recently won an eBay auction for both Series 2 Fozzie and Cannon Gonzo (280497097102) for $20.51, including shipping...the deals are there if you watch long and hard enough! :smile:

Also...you worked on the line? That's incredible! I had no clue...what else is there to know? :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jamie, thanks so much for taking the time to do that; really means a lot to me. Will keep an eye out for bargains, and hope to find some deals.

EDIT: Oooh, I thought I'd add-on that I recently won an eBay auction for both Series 2 Fozzie and Cannon Gonzo (280497097102) for $20.51, including shipping...the deals are there if you watch long and hard enough! :smile:

Also...you worked on the line? That's incredible! I had no clue...what else is there to know? :stick_out_tongue:
No prob. Just took a second. I'm used to deciphering the pricing for items for customers in the Action Figure Freddy toyshop. People always remark about the expense of Vanishing Cream Beaker. Ebay prices ncan skew really high, but they do have great deals sometimes if you have patience...and PayPal. :wink:

I did some freelance work way back for Palisades and now I provide some work for an urban vinyl toy company.