Wanted: Christmas Music for Muppet Central Radio

FunnyBear

Reaction score
We're looking for a few things for our upcoming Christmas Music Marathon on Muppet Central Radio. Let me know if you can help and send us audio for any of the following.

(5) Megan Hilty - Bless Us All
I can get you this, just need an adress to send it to.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There's a new video starring :insatiable: reciting the classic poem "Twas The Night Before Christmas" that got posted in an article over at toughpigs, dunno how you'd be able to get a hold of the clip for the MCR rotation.

Personally, I'm still hoping one of these years we'll get Uncle Deadly honoring Christopher Lee's memory by reciting the original poem version of The Nightmare Before Christmas. :scary: :fanatic: :batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if you have them, but three songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch I've never heard on MCR are A Bundle To Be Made On Christmas, Happy Little Christmas Frackles, and A Bundle Full Of Joy Every Christmas Eve.

I can send you the last three, if you could send the MUP3 of the Sesame Street News Flash where :smile: gets mixed up with the Easter Bunny, Halloween Witch, and Santa Claus. Thanks.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if you have them, but three songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch I've never heard on MCR are A Bundle To Be Made On Christmas, Happy Little Christmas Frackles, and A Bundle Full Of Joy Every Christmas Eve.
You'll hear them all this year. I've re-restored the audio from this special.