Wanted: Christmas Music for Muppet Central Radio

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback. The Christmas music will begin on Friday.

We're still looking for the items on the above list if anyone can help. We're also searching for the Muppet Christmas Carol French soundtrack if anyone happens to have this, please let me know.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone has a high-quality version of Jane Henson's "A New York Christmas to Remember", please start a private conversation with me. We're looking to add this on Muppet Central Radio.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil, was wondering...

Does MCR's Christmas merry-thon include the following?
The snipet from MCC where Bean Bunny sings Good King Wenceslaus, then abruptly stopping as he reaches Scrooge's door after Collection Agents Bunsen and Beaker have left.

The episode/sketch of Tales From the Vet with the infamous 1983 Christmas party where Dr. Phil van Neuter got drunk on eggnog.
Eggy-noggy, eggy-noggy.

Just some suggestions for further additions to the playlist.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The snipet from MCC where Bean Bunny sings Good King Wenceslaus, then abruptly stopping as he reaches Scrooge's door after Collection Agents Bunsen and Beaker have left.

The episode/sketch of Tales From the Vet with the infamous 1983 Christmas party where Dr. Phil van Neuter got drunk on eggnog.
Eggy-noggy, eggy-noggy.

Just some suggestions for further additions to the playlist.
Great suggestions, I'll work on adding these.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're a week out from going all-Christmas on Muppet Central Radio. We wanted to see if anyone can help with some of the above Christmas music requests.

Also, if you have any suggestions of songs or Muppet Christmas covers that you would like added to our rotation please let us know. The Christmas music begins Friday November 25.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... I can send you the following from The Great Santa Claus Switch if you want.

A Bundle To Be Made At Christmas Time,
Happy Little Christmas Frackles,
A Bundle Full Of Joy Every Christmas Eve.

LMK and I'll send them along. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm sure I've said this before, but I think since gingerbread men are a staple of this time of year, I think "Sweet Gingerbread Man" and Cookie Monster's "Gingerbread Man" would fit right in.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... I can send you the following from The Great Santa Claus Switch if you want.

A Bundle To Be Made At Christmas Time,
Happy Little Christmas Frackles,
A Bundle Full Of Joy Every Christmas Eve.
We've got those Ed, thanks!