• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. The show debuts on PBS next Sunday at 7|6c and an official DVD is on the way.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Wanted: Christmas Music for MC Radio

FunnyBear

Reaction score
We're looking for a few things for our upcoming Christmas Music Marathon on Muppet Central Radio. Let me know if you can help and send us audio for any of the following.

(5) Megan Hilty - Bless Us All
I can get you this, just need an adress to send it to.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There's a new video starring :insatiable: reciting the classic poem "Twas The Night Before Christmas" that got posted in an article over at toughpigs, dunno how you'd be able to get a hold of the clip for the MCR rotation.

Personally, I'm still hoping one of these years we'll get Uncle Deadly honoring Christopher Lee's memory by reciting the original poem version of The Nightmare Before Christmas. :scary: :fanatic: :batty:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're getting ready for our annual Christmas music marathon on Muppet Central Radio beginning Friday November 29.

We wanted to see if anyone can help us find the audio from the following book-and-cassette sets for Muppet Central Radio.

- "A Grouch's Christmas" (1990)
- "Elmo's Night Before Christmas" (1996)
- "Elmo Saves Christmas" (1997)

If you have any of these, please respond here or contact me directly.

Also, if you have any other suggestions of tunes you'd like us to add, please let us know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't have any of these, but I do have some questions.

Why is it that Emmet Otter songs air in November sprinkled through the rest of MCR's regular playlist?
Not sure if you have them, but three songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch I've never heard on MCR are A Bundle To Be Made On Christmas, Happy Little Christmas Frackles, and A Bundle Full Of Joy Every Christmas Eve.

I can send you the last three, if you could send the MUP3 of the Sesame Street News Flash where :smile: gets mixed up with the Easter Bunny, Halloween Witch, and Santa Claus. Thanks.