Walt Disney Video Trade Site

Count von Count

Reaction score
I looking for as many of the real old Walt Disney Tv Specials(the ones with Walt in them) for a project I'm working on. And was wondeing is there is a video trading site. Like the site for The Muppets http://www.kermiclownvideos.com/.
Does any one know of such a site?
~~
The shows I'm working for are like Mickey Mouse Club, Your Host Walt Disney, The wonder world of Color....
I know Disney has relased box site like these but there are missing core eposides. And if any one here has some of the shows please let me know.
Thanks EveryOne:wink:

sesameguy

Reaction score
If any of you folks happened to have the Disney Channel back in the early 1980s, you would have been able to record several classic episodes with Walt. I'm hoping somebody can look into their tape archives and find some!

Count von Count

Reaction score
This is important to me.
So Does Any One Have Any Videos Of Walt Disney?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I have some Disney stuff that may interest you Count, check out my trading page. I have also all 6 volumes of "The Disney Channel 1980s" which were released in the UK on video. Each volume featured an episode of "Good Morning, Mickey!", "Donald Duck Presents","The Mouse Factory", "Mousercise" and "Welcome to Pooh Corner". Drop me a line if you are interested:smile:

Count von Count

Reaction score
I have some Disney stuff that may interest you Count, check out my trading page. I have also all 6 volumes of "The Disney Channel 1980s" which were released in the UK on video. Each volume featured an episode of "Good Morning, Mickey!", "Donald Duck Presents","The Mouse Factory", "Mousercise" and "Welcome to Pooh Corner". Drop me a line if you are interested:smile:
AllRight! Great!:super: