Vinylmation Trading Center

dmoss

Reaction score
With the release of Muppet Series #2 of the Vinylmation, I think it would be a fun idea to have a trading hub for anyone looking for certain figures in their collection.

If you have a character you have 73 of, or you're just looking to get rid of it for some reason, post it here (preferably with pictures of proof) and put out a request for one you'd be willing to trade for. Maybe you would just like to sell it straight-out, and maybe you'd like to buy one outright. Well, here's the place to do it! :wink:

Happy Trading! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I dont have any trades, as I am buying a set straight up, but it doesnt include Waldo.
So, like every man and his dog-I am looking to buy a waldo!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I dont have any trades, as I am buying a set straight up, but it doesnt include Waldo.
So, like every man and his dog-I am looking to buy a waldo!
You don't really buy a set, you buy a case and at least one Waldo should be in that case. Of course you'd have duplicates of most of the rest. That's how it happened last time.

muppetperson

Reaction score
You don't really buy a set, you buy a case and at least one Waldo should be in that case. Of course you'd have duplicates of most of the rest. That's how it happened last time.
It was cheaper for me to buy a set and less bulky for overseas shipping.I think a case was over $200.Now I just have to get a Waldo.So far, only one is on ebay for around $70, but wont do international shipping.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It was cheaper for me to buy a set and less bulky for overseas shipping.I think a case was over $200.Now I just have to get a Waldo.So far, only one is on ebay for around $70, but wont do international shipping.
I didn't think they sold them in sets. Was this directly from a Disney resource or a secondary seller? :confused: