• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Vinyl LP to CD Converting...?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I want to convert a rare Muppet LP [Miss Piggy's Aerobique Excercise album] I have to CD, but I haven't a clue how to go about it. I don't even have a record player anymore.

Does anyone here have the capability to transfer an LP to CD-R, and be willing to help me?

I could ship the LP to you. Then, you could transfer it to CD-R, send the CD to me and then keep the LP free of charge with my blessing.

If interested, please PM or email me at KPrydeX@aol.com.

Thanks, in advance! :smile:

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Not sure if you got any responses yet, but that's something I could certainly do for you. I've been collecting records for two or three years now and upgraded to a newer record player just a couple of weeks ago. I'll try emailing you in the morning.

-Murray