Video: The Return of The Amazing Mumford

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Neat! I believe that's John Kennedy playing Mumford. I think he's got the general attitude and feel of the character down really well. He sounds pretty different, but you know what? I actually really like the voice he uses!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Neat! I believe that's John Kennedy playing Mumford. I think he's got the general attitude and feel of the character down really well. He sounds pretty different, but you know what? I actually really like the voice he uses!
I love this video!

Is this the first time we have ever seen a yellow yip yip?

Now if we can get Forgetful back.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I’m starting to sense they’re trying to bring back Jerry’s characters to fill out the void Joey left. First, the Two-Head Monster, then it was Herry and it’s now the amazing Mumford.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mmm, voice is a little too deep for me. But he still has his personality, and it's cool to see him back none the less.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think it's a little too high, but different strokes.

I don't know if we'll see him on the show at all, but I think it's nice to recast some of the older, legacy characters so they can do little things like this, especially with the 50th anniversary coming up.

Fingers crossed for a comeback of Professor D. Rabbit!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
At this point the only character I really want to make a comeback is Sherlock Hemlock. Though I heard from writers that the reason why Forgetful wasn’t recast is that he was too much of a Richard character.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I think Johnny K. does a good job of capturing the W.C. Fields vocal mannerisms that the early Mumford had.